"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Mike there's an add in the market bulletin of someone giving away 50 peas in your neck of the woods, it was posted here yesterday wished I was closer to there I'd love to have another female to go with my newly acquired 3 peas thanks to our lovely Mrs. Terri one of local enablers on here, LOL

• kuntrygirl
  • golden_feather.v1323720405.png
  • Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
  • ab8ea6f6_5-year.png
Quote: Originally Posted by TerriLaChicks

Quote: Originally Posted by mzstre

This is what was posted:

It takes one (enabler) to know one! or should I say, ENABLE one?!
lau.gif

So, I took a pic of this when I got home. All I want to know is what in the world happened yesterday when I was at work.

This feeder is a hanging feeder that stays in the raised coop. How did this happen????????????????????? And who unhooked it and threw it out from inside the raised coop? And who busted it up?
smack.gif
somad.gif
These questions and many more will NEVER be answered.
hmm.png

Somebody apparently didn't like what you had put in it!
lau.gif

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: Now that was low down and dirty. You have to prepare me for something like that. You can't just sneak that up on me like that. :lau :lau :lau Now, I'm gonna have night mares tonight. Looks like I will be sleeping with the chickens because I can't sleep alone tonight. Shame on you. :lau :lau :lau But they are really cute though. :love
:lau :gig You know you love their raptor finesse!!!
LOL @ raptor finesse !!!!!!!!!! :lau

So, I took a pic of this when I got home. All I want to know is what in the world happened yesterday when I was at work.

This feeder is a hanging feeder that stays in the raised coop. How did this happen????????????????????? And who unhooked it and threw it out from inside the raised coop? And who busted it up?
smack.gif
somad.gif
These questions and many more will NEVER be answered.
hmm.png

You said your geese are REALLY BAD. MMMMMMM LOL

Thanks Terri.

In need of another pea with that coloring? Just say the word. I'm right down the road. :gig

Thank you, but NO! you little enabler!
Want to bet which of us gets the first pea egg this year?
First pea egg laid has to incubate some SCOVIES with it! :lau :lau :lau

Terri, and I thought you liked me. I hope you win this bet. :lau How many scovy eggs will you be needin' ma'am? LOL :lau

Back
Top Bottom