"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

We have had a heck of a week with everything we have going on but yesterday at 12:15 my wife gave birth to a healthy 8lbs 4oz baby girl who we named Alex Rae.
BIG CONGRATS!!!
ya.gif

Final hatch of gosling. I had set a total of 11 goose. They were the very first eggs of the season. 8 eggs were not fertile and only 3 eggs were fertile. All 3 fertile eggs hatched and all 3 babies are doing great. They will go in the brooder today. This was my very first time hatching goose eggs and it was a nightmare. This was FAR from hatching a chicken egg. OMG!!! Who knew.

Last edited:
Final hatch of gosling. I had set a total of 11 goose. They were the very first eggs of the season. 8 eggs were not fertile and only 3 eggs were fertile. All 3 fertile eggs hatched and all 3 babies are doing great. They will go in the brooder today. This was my very first time hatching goose eggs and it was a nightmare. This was FAR from hatching a chicken egg. OMG!!! Who knew.
Labor was tough but they all pulled through. You did a great job Julie. I have two in lockdown that are due to hatch today. They haven't even pipped the egg yet. Now, my nervous wait begins.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom