"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey Julie where's my wine?!
droolin.gif
good grief you've been busy! Are you sure about Prince? I'll try & get pics of my two girls -- I know they are -- to post - they have very square tails, and hardly any spurs compared to Burt (the black shoulder silver pied I kept) plus Burt has been fanning right along w/the "big boys" bless his heart, he doesn't have much but he sure tries! If I dont' get any takers on my pea eggs by this coming weekend I'll throw them in my 'bator.

PSJ, That so sucks about the chicken-killing dog -- it's amazing how people never believe that their animal could do harm. I've called out our parish livestock control more than once to come get abandoned dogs - one of which tried to attack us - I hate to do it, but it's better than letting the animal roam free & neglected & ultimately suffering.

OK bed time here. I am SO pleased w/my Guinea Mom - she brought all of her young keets into the coop again tonight - she is such a good Mom! and her 2 mates are always close by & very protective also. Love watching the little guinea family!

Morning all!

Well, as if my ripped pants weren't bad enough yesterday I have even more problems! I left school yesterday and stopped for gas on my way home. Pulled out my debit card (mind you, I got paid Friday) and it came back DECLINED!!!!! What ?!?!?!!?

Over the weekend and on Monday a few fraudulent online charges had been attempted on a credit card. They picked up on the fraud and shut off the card and called to tell me. So yesterday when my checking account card wouldn't work I was in a panic at the gas station. I sat in the parking lot and called my bank. They informed me that someone tried to use my debit card online at "BODYBUILDING.com" Woo Hoo! and that they declined it, cancelled the card, and tried calling me at work. However, we can't take calls in classrooms during the day so they got my voicemail and wouldn't leave a message. SO I HAD NO IDEA MY DEBIT CARD WAS CANCELLED!!!! Furious!

In order to use any card online you must have the full card number. Turns out we had field day Friday at our football stadium and I left my purse locked in my classroom. Apparently someone with a key took my numbers. So this morning I have to call the other accounts I have in my wallet and cancel those. At this point, I have no access to any money at all unless I go to the bank for it. I have to run to the bank on my conference time to get them to issue a new card with a different number.
he.gif
It looks like I'm having 3 Mondays in a row.

Hey Julie where's my wine?! :drool   good grief you've been busy! Are you sure about Prince? I'll try & get pics of my two girls -- I know they are -- to post - they have very square tails, and hardly any spurs compared to Burt (the black shoulder silver pied I kept) plus Burt has been fanning right along w/the "big boys" bless his heart, he doesn't have much but he sure tries! If I dont' get any takers on my pea eggs by this coming weekend I'll throw them in my 'bator.

PSJ, That so sucks about the chicken-killing dog -- it's amazing how people never believe that their animal could do harm. I've called out our parish livestock control more than once to come get abandoned dogs - one of which tried to attack us - I hate to do it, but it's better than letting the animal roam free & neglected & ultimately suffering.

OK bed time here. I am SO pleased w/my Guinea Mom - she brought all of her young keets into the coop again tonight - she is such a good Mom! and her 2 mates are always close by & very protective also. Love watching the little guinea family!

I have your ready Terri. I just need to get there on feed day and drop it off. I'll let you know when I'm coming.

I just posted tail pics of Prince or Princess on the pea thread #1505. Tell me what ya think. :/

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/670065/show-off-your-peas/1500#post_11305577

Sounds like your guinea is an excellent mom. I don't think my guineas will every go broody. It's too much noise and chaos at my place. :/

Morning all!

Well, as if my ripped pants weren't bad enough yesterday I have even more problems!  I left school yesterday and stopped for gas on my way home.  Pulled out my debit card (mind you, I got paid Friday) and it came back DECLINED!!!!!  What ?!?!?!!?

Over the weekend and on Monday a few fraudulent online charges had been attempted on a credit card.  They picked up on the fraud and shut off the card and called to tell me.  So yesterday when my checking account card wouldn't work I was in a panic at the gas station.  I sat in the parking lot and called my bank.  They informed me that someone tried to use my debit card online at "BODYBUILDING.com"  Woo Hoo! and that they declined it, cancelled the card, and tried calling me at work.  However, we can't take calls in classrooms during the day so they got my voicemail and wouldn't leave a message.  SO I HAD NO IDEA MY DEBIT CARD WAS CANCELLED!!!!  Furious! 

In order to use any card online you must have the full card number.  Turns out we had field day Friday at our football stadium and I left my purse locked in my classroom.  Apparently someone with a key took my numbers.  So this morning I have to call the other accounts I have in my wallet and cancel those.  At this point, I have no access to any money at all unless I go to the bank for it.  I have to run to the bank on my conference time to get them to issue a new card with a different number.:he   It looks like I'm having 3 Mondays in a row.

:mad:

I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!! The nerve of some people. Do you have any idea who went into your classroom? Do you all have cameras in the hall where they can take a look at the time that you were not there. What did the school say about it? :mad:

Sorry to hear about what you're going through. It will get better.:hugs

BODYBUILDING.com huh? :smack Who is the workout freak/.gym rat at your job?

Morning all!

Well, as if my ripped pants weren't bad enough yesterday I have even more problems! I left school yesterday and stopped for gas on my way home. Pulled out my debit card (mind you, I got paid Friday) and it came back DECLINED!!!!! What ?!?!?!!?

Over the weekend and on Monday a few fraudulent online charges had been attempted on a credit card. They picked up on the fraud and shut off the card and called to tell me. So yesterday when my checking account card wouldn't work I was in a panic at the gas station. I sat in the parking lot and called my bank. They informed me that someone tried to use my debit card online at "BODYBUILDING.com" Woo Hoo! and that they declined it, cancelled the card, and tried calling me at work. However, we can't take calls in classrooms during the day so they got my voicemail and wouldn't leave a message. SO I HAD NO IDEA MY DEBIT CARD WAS CANCELLED!!!! Furious!

In order to use any card online you must have the full card number. Turns out we had field day Friday at our football stadium and I left my purse locked in my classroom. Apparently someone with a key took my numbers. So this morning I have to call the other accounts I have in my wallet and cancel those. At this point, I have no access to any money at all unless I go to the bank for it. I have to run to the bank on my conference time to get them to issue a new card with a different number.
he.gif
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! What a horrible experience!! That is a very scary situation and unfortunately can happen to any of us. I hope you're able to get things all sorted out ASAP. I'd sure be in a real bind if someone disabled my debit card.

I hate that our classrooms are not more secure. I know that we don't own the building but still you'd think that we could feel safe enough to leave our belongings locked in our classrooms. Earlier this year, I was sitting at my desk during my planning period and had a paraprofessional unlock my door and enter my classroom. I was quite annoyed by this but didn't say anything. What could I say?!!! I agree that administrators and janitors need to have keys for our classrooms but I am very much opposed to other teachers or paraprofessionals having master keys for all classrooms on campus. Ugh, that sure hits a raw nerve with me!!!!!
somad.gif

somad.gif

I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!! The nerve of some people. Do you have any idea who went into your classroom? Do you all have cameras in the hall where they can take a look at the time that you were not there. What did the school say about it?
somad.gif

Sorry to hear about what you're going through. It will get better.
hugs.gif

BODYBUILDING.com huh?
smack.gif
Who is the workout freak/.gym rat at your job?
We are demolishing old buildings and building new ones. There are a ton of workers in and out of here lately. My room was locked and only other teachers in my hall, my principal, superintendent, and janitors have keys. The janitor didn't open my room for anyone but I hear the technology department had keys for the tech/electrical people who were here. There are also two new janitors in the building behind me who have keys, but they aren't supposed to be in my building. No cameras here so no obvious answers.

Morning all!

he.gif
Looks like you need to take "Monday" out of your week. Besides the terrible inconvenience and frustration...did I understand that now you cannot trust to LOCK up your purse????? Did the school have anything to say about that? I am SO SO sorry about what happened. That's a NIGHTMARE.
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom