"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

From Woodworth, would like to say Hi to everyone.
welcome-byc.gif

PSJ, i'm really excited for you, I couldn't wait to get on this morning to see the news about your babies! Hope all goes well :)

I swear this forum is the most excitement I've had since they canceled guiding light. All the stories and comedy I laugh I cry its better than watching tv anyday.
pop.gif

Last edited:
I know. I love reading about Satan's Army. Those birds crack me up! I even share those posts with DH.

The unthinkable has happened! I have 2 turkey eggs in bator, my first time trying out Turkey eggs, and my husband agreed to let me keep them if they're hens! He had a traumatic experience - many of them, with turkeys as a child and HATES them because of an ugly natured Tom. The only condition is that they must behave. If they start acting up ethnic they will have to be renamed to Club and Sandwich. :oops:s

Any tips for Turkey care and keeping them sweet? How old do they have to be to be sexed? With my luck watch them both be toms. X.x

emergency Rhode Island Red sale from Ideal Poultry. Only $1.00 each straight run!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We have an over hatch of Rhode Island Red Straight Runs left for shipment this week. Must be shipped by tomorrow, 6/12/13. The price is now $1.00 each when you buy at least 25.Call NOW to place your order or order online. 1-800-243-3257 Option 2

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Minimum order is 25 chicks per order. Regular small order charges and air mail charges will be applied. Special is not valid on previously placed orders. Varieties can not be combined to receive special price.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sincerely,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Ideal Poultry[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]email:[email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]phone: 254-697-6677 opt. 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]web:http://www.idealpoultry.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orders will be shipped through the United States Postal Service to your local post office. Be sure to let your postal service know that you are expecting live animals.[/FONT][/FONT]​
spacer.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rhode Island Red[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rhode Island Reds are an old time, well-known American breed, which was developed in the state of Rhode Island. A distinct characteristic of this breed is their horizontal, oblong body, which is deep, broad and long, sometimes described as "brick shaped". They are an excellent dual-purpose bird that efficiently produces large brown eggs. From the time they are chicks until maturity they may have white on the wing tips, but when they are fully matured they should not have any white feathers.[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

I know. I love reading about Satan's Army. Those birds crack me up! I even share those posts with DH.

The unthinkable has happened! I have 2 turkey eggs in bator, my first time trying out Turkey eggs, and my husband agreed to let me keep them if they're hens! He had a traumatic experience - many of them, with turkeys as a child and HATES them because of an ugly natured Tom. The only condition is that they must behave. If they start acting up ethnic they will have to be renamed to Club and Sandwich. :oops:s

Any tips for Turkey care and keeping them sweet? How old do they have to be to be sexed? With my luck watch them both be toms. X.x

At any time you want to have Satan's Army over for the weekend, please let me know and I will DELIVER them to you. :lau

Congrats on the turkey eggs. LOL @ Club and Sandwich. I'm praying that they DO NOT act up.

Tips on Turkey Care? YEPPERS

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/787208/turkeys-101-new-to-turkeys-what-do-i-need-to-know

Tips Keeping them sweet? NOPERS :lau Just joking. Spend as much time with them as possible. Handle your poults EVERY DAY all Day. Talk to them and they will be as sweet and as tame as you would ever want them to be.

Back
Top Bottom