"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Blue Wyandottes  welcome to the La-yers thread too and :welcome

Jeff

Thank you So much Jeff :)
I am new to raising chickens. Got my first 8 in March and now have 17(still haven't :)figured out how that happened) Lol! Im so excited right now :D I got my first eggs a couple days ago.
I have been reading this forum for a couple months now and have really enjoyed how friendly and close y'all are. The information and knowledge y'all have has been so usefully to me.
Again Thanks so much for the Welcome and in information.
Anna

Thank you So much Jeff
smile.png

I am new to raising chickens. Got my first 8 in March and now have 17(still haven't :)figured out how that happened) Lol! Im so excited right now
big_smile.png
I got my first eggs a couple days ago.
I have been reading this forum for a couple months now and have really enjoyed how friendly and close y'all are. The information and knowledge y'all have has been so usefully to me.
Anna
Glad to hear that we have been of some use! Don't hesitate to get with me about the lavs or with anyone else here about any particular breed. I think we all have quite the variety and if we don't have it, typically we know someone who does. Everyone here makes every effort to raise good, healthy birds.

Chicken Math -- you went from 8 to 17. LOL...I went from 11 to somewhere in the neighborhood of 140??????? It happens. You just smile and buy more feed.

Terri and Julie -- if I whistle my peas will go crazy whistling back. And it is LOUD! If I'm not right over the brooder where they can see me they run around looking everywhere trying to find me. Beautiful!!

Good morning peeps. Hope that everyone is having a great morning.

I sold 4 of these little buggars on yesterday. They were part of the 50 free chicks that I got a couple months ago. They were so cute but so tiny. The guy that bought them drove from Rayne. When he got there, I asked him did he have something to put them in. His expression was priceless. :/Not sure where he had planned on putting them. Perhaps just letting them hang out of the window til he got home? Jeesh :smack I found a box and put them in. I hope they survive. :/

Thank you So much Jeff :)

I am new to raising chickens. Got my first 8 in March and now have 17(still haven't :)figured out how that happened) Lol! Im so excited right now :D I got my first eggs a couple days ago.

Anna

Glad to hear that we have been of some use!  Don't hesitate to get with me about the lavs or with anyone else here about any particular breed.  I think we all have quite the variety and if we don't have it, typically we know someone who does.  Everyone here makes every effort to raise good, healthy birds.

Chicken Math -- you went from 8 to 17.  LOL...I went from 11 to somewhere in the neighborhood of 140???????  It happens.  You just smile and buy more feed.

Terri and Julie -- if I whistle my peas will go crazy whistling back. And it is LOUD!  If I'm not right over the brooder where they can see me they run around looking everywhere trying to find me.  Beautiful!!

Glad that you are enjoying your peas. You will love them!

Soooooooooooo, I have a new neighbor that may have worked for BP with all of the oil that he is dumping in the ditch by my house, as well as trash. :mad: He probably doesn't know who lives near him (ME). Well the sheriff will be coming out to talk to me after work about my complaint and then making a visit to his house to give him the, "Have you seen anyone dumping oil and trash in the ditch over there?" We'll see how that turns out.

Glad to hear that we have been of some use!  Don't hesitate to get with me about the lavs or with anyone else here about any particular breed.  I think we all have quite the variety and if we don't have it, typically we know someone who does.  Everyone here makes every effort to raise good, healthy birds.

Chicken Math -- you went from 8 to 17.  LOL...I went from 11 to somewhere in the neighborhood of 140???????  It happens.  You just smile and buy more feed.

Terri and Julie -- if I whistle my peas will go crazy whistling back. And it is LOUD!  If I'm not right over the brooder where they can see me they run around looking everywhere trying to find me.  Beautiful!!

Lol: 8 to 17 and doesn't know how. Welcome to chicken math. Don't worry you are normal and you are in the right place. Btw, bunny math can also be a problem. Lol. So far I still have more chickens than rabbits so I am still officially a chicken person, right? Lol.

Soooooooooooo, I have a new neighbor that may have worked for BP with all of the oil that he is dumping in the ditch by my house, as well as trash. :mad: He probably doesn't know who lives near him (ME). Well the sheriff will be coming out to talk to me after work about my complaint and then making a visit to his house to give him the, "Have you seen anyone dumping oil and trash in the ditch over there?" We'll see how that turns out.

That's gross. Go get them Kuntrygirl!!

That's gross. Go get them Kuntrygirl!!

Just got off the phone with Public Works. They are on their way out there right now . That burns me up that he would do this !!!!!!

That's horrible :(

Back
Top Bottom