"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Craked nut I went to wholefoods while I was in metarie. I couldn't remenber what the name of the tea you were telling me about only that it started with a P and was on sale for 6.00. Well only two brands with a p neither on sale anymore. Was it in a box or a round glass container. Pam

I'm glad Cellie is alright, I to was worried. It is good to have friends.

When I order eggs on E-bay I look up satisfaction rating of the seller. For me it has been my post office were the problem has been. Handling my eggs ruffly in front of me. Even when in. 2" big fat lettering on all 6 sides, "FRAGILE FERTILE EGGS ". His excuse was he has no way of knowing what is in the package. I sugested he needs to learn how to read.

Got my first egg from the Sulmtalers today

She is sooooooooo beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!! I see that dragon eye too. She looks so sweet. How many chicks do you have all together? I love the Rhode Island Reds I want to get about 50 more this year. Some of the hens are getting older and I need to get some new layers.
I have 15 LF and 26 Seramas of which 11 are babies. I'm trying to locate some silkies and frizzles (Seramas). I would love to have some of those, just can't find anyone close to me
1f614.png
my LF are all different breeds and my girls are laying like crazy! I get a min of 12 a day! How about you? What breeds do you have?

I'm glad Cellie is alright, I to was worried. It is good to have friends.

When I order eggs on E-bay I look up satisfaction rating of the seller. For me it has been my post office were the problem has been. Handling my eggs ruffly in front of me. Even when in. 2" big fat lettering on all 6 sides, "FRAGILE FERTILE EGGS ". His excuse was he has no way of knowing what is in the package. I sugested he needs to learn how to read.
I love it!! Tell em' girl!!

Lora Higdon Adams
CHICKENS DUCKS AND GEESE FOR SALE
getting rid of them all. call or text 225-939-1257
Here is a list of some of what I have:
SLW
W. leghorns...
silkies
black orphingtons
lavender orphingtons
buff orphington
Black Jersey Giants (hens only)
Black Marans (hens only)
japanesse bantams
several barnyard mix (hens only)
Peking (several pairs)
Muscoveys (trio)
African geese (2 pairs)
touloose geese (1 pair)

Found this on the Watson poultry Swap FB page if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom