"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Thought you might enjoy this webcam. Live eagle hatching babies.

http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/

Saw one of the babies a few min ago.
big_smile.png

Angelicisi, maybe you don't want to watch.

Edited: Obviously I didn't do it right.. Scan and copy and paste. I went to Berry College.edu and searched Eagle webcam

Last edited:
Lemon you can by the extracts online or buy the tea make it stronger than you would for drinking. And add that in exchange for water or other liquids you would use.if you get extract add when you would add scents at the end.

Yes.  The aloe is very soothing after something like this happens.  And just in general if I get nauseous or if my stomach hurts I will drink a couple of ounces.  It really does help.  Funny thing is.  My Mom always had it in the fridge for anyone to use for those kind of symptoms.  My sis and I now believe that maybe there was more to Mom's tummy issues than maybe she thought.  Since now sis also has a diagnosis of Crones/Ulcerative Colitis.........so guess its just gifted to us by birth, lol.    We both have been doing research on different herbs and we are going to buy some Nettle Root and Nettle Leaf and try a regular dose of that as a tea.  So maybe a once a day thing.  It would be awesome if it helps.  Its "supposed" to help with lots of stuff.  I am hoping we both have at least some benefits.  I'm thinking Mountain Rose Herbs will be the best place to get it.

Thanks!

Thank you for the wonderful information! I hope you feel better quickly!

This story had me in tears. I know all too well the agony of making that decision and the grief that follows. Very well written.

Kuntrygirl your story is too soon for me. I did read it even tho it's hard after putting my all time favorite cat to sleep August 1. The only thing I would do different would be to do it at home instead of a vet office. I asked my cat to let me hear her purr one more time and she did so I know I did the rite thing. Still makes me cry just thinking about it. She was a cat that acted like a dog. I miss her so much. But I think it should be done at home where they feel safe and aren't stressed going to a clinic.

we are having an auction in ragley la. saturday morning at 10:00am we will be selling chickens and other barnyard fowl, plus general merchandise. the doors will open at 7:00am for viewing and consignment. i will be there thursday and friday from noon till dark taking consignment and setting up. LOCATION is hwy 190 about half way between reeves la. and ragley at the lone pine music and rv park almost right across from texas eastern road. for more info you can call (337) 526-3144. bring your own cages and we are gonna have some fun and make some great buys doing it
thumbsup.gif

Do you have celiac? I have a couple friends who have it and I haven't heard of drinking aloe juice to help. Does it really make a difference?

Yes.  The aloe is very soothing after something like this happens.  And just in general if I get nauseous or if my stomach hurts I will drink a couple of ounces.  It really does help.  Funny thing is.  My Mom always had it in the fridge for anyone to use for those kind of symptoms.  My sis and I now believe that maybe there was more to Mom's tummy issues than maybe she thought.  Since now sis also has a diagnosis of Crones/Ulcerative Colitis.........so guess its just gifted to us by birth, lol.    We both have been doing research on different herbs and we are going to buy some Nettle Root and Nettle Leaf and try a regular dose of that as a tea.  So maybe a once a day thing.  It would be awesome if it helps.  Its "supposed" to help with lots of stuff.  I am hoping we both have at least some benefits.  I'm thinking Mountain Rose Herbs will be the best place to get it.

Hope yolu feel better soon!  :hugs

Thanks!

Interesting, years ago I was into making my own teas. Nettle leaf with catnip, and something else I can't remember helped my stomach and was relaxing. I had forgotten, will have to try it again.

Back
Top Bottom