"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hey All!

I had twenty something pages to catch up on.

Welcome to the new eggs.

I'm so sorry for the loss of chickens to the dogs.
hugs.gif

I'm fearful I'm about to start having trouble with the neighbors dogs. They got ANOTHER pit bull. I found out it's only a puppy, but he's HUGE! I know because he was at my house this morning. He's uncut also. My husband stuck him in a barn stall and called the neighbor to come get him. I told the guy that if he goes after my chickens, I will shoot him. He's a beautiful dog, and right now friendly, but being uncut and NO training, that's a combo for disaster. I also don't want my children anywhere near him. No training = trouble.

Prim, I've been thinking about about you and your friend. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Love all the new fuzzy butts! Cute!!

Angel...LOVE the bunnies!! So cute!! I'm sure you know about the rabbit rescue in BR. I found it on petharbor.com

Everyone's flowers and plants look so great.

Enjoy the beautiful day!! It just needs to get WARMER!!!!!

Prim, can you call animal control on them? Their dog situation is getting out of control! I hope he doesn't go for your animals but you need to keep a close eye on them. You are right it is a recipe for disaster.

Prim, can you call animal control on them? Their dog situation is getting out of control! I hope he doesn't go for your animals but you need to keep a close eye on them. You are right it is a recipe for disaster.
I spoke with animal control, but in Tangipahoa parish, you can keep up to 70 dogs on a property and there is nothing about "aggressive" breeds. I can call each time the dogs are on my property, etc. If it comes to that, things will get REALLY ugly. I would feel safe saying I would be concerned about "payback", if not from the parent, then from the teenage boys whose dogs these are. I am trying to handle this carefully. Like I REALLY needed ONE MORE THING to deal with!!!! (I'm sure several of you can relate to that statement!) LOL...

I'll keep you posted. Needless to say, I have some VERY unhappy chickens, because they are still locked up in their run.

I spoke with animal control, but in Tangipahoa parish, you can keep up to 70 dogs on a property and there is nothing about "aggressive" breeds. I can call each time the dogs are on my property, etc. If it comes to that, things will get REALLY ugly. I would feel safe saying I would be concerned about "payback", if not from the parent, then from the teenage boys whose dogs these are. I am trying to handle this carefully. Like I REALLY needed ONE MORE THING to deal with!!!! (I'm sure several of you can relate to that statement!) LOL...

I'll keep you posted. Needless to say, I have some VERY unhappy chickens, because they are still locked up in their run.
70???!!

Back
Top Bottom