"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Thank you everyone for your support it really means a lot . It's been a tough day your never prepared to here that news. He's 72 years young so it's been a total shock for me! Again thank you so much for everyone's kind words and support. Pam
He's young and strong! Plus, he has a bunch of crazy chicken people praying for him! We ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!

Sorry to chime in...just read the preceding post. I did not see it or I would have waited to introduce myself.....Again I am sorry....
Welcome!!
welcome-byc.gif
We're a great bunch with A LOT of crazy mixed in. We laugh and cry together too. We've had a REALLY slow forum lately. I think it's the time of year...everyone has a lot going on. We usually can get on a good roll...
tongue.png

Sounds like you've got some beautiful birds. Please keep chiming in!
frow.gif

Hi all! We are downsizing our flocks. I have the following available and need to part with them quickly. All pick ups must be in Many or Leesville only. I will not split groupings.

Trio of Heritage, Show Lined Rhode Island Reds - both hens laying $25.

Quad of Silkies - Two roos, a blue partridge and a sherbet paint - white with orange paint markings, a partridge hen, and an unsexed juvenile. $30

Seven unsexed Silver Appleyard ducks - almost three months old. These have been hard for me to sex, so I will not guarantee. $40

Quad of BBS Ameraucanas - all three hens laying. Roo has middle toes curled - he was a late hatch and toes misformed in the shell. I taped them, but they would not correct themselves. It has not hindered him doing his job in any way. $40

One Black/gold laced split wyandotte hen, laying. $10 -- I do have a full gold laced wyandotte roo I can throw in if you want both.

Feel free to text me for pick up info 337-718-2786.

~Sandy

Pam, sorry to hear about you dad. I hope everything goes ok for y'all! Any new news?

Thank y'all so much. Unfortunately pancreatic cancer is one of the worse ones. Its the size of a quarter his doctor hoped to just remove it. They sent him to Jefferson which is part of M D Anderson now. The Dr's their sent him back here it is blocking his bile ducts. So He will get chemo and radiation. Whitch scares me. Plus he told me he has had a good life traveled the world Etc. I felt he was saying he doesn't plan on surviving. Even if he wanted to if you don't catch this cancer early, which hardly ever happens by the time you have systems its to late,I probally will be calling you as things progress Primrose. I want to thank everyone for your kind words. I've helped other relatives with hospice etc, I was strong for others.I will have a hard time doing it this time.

Back
Top Bottom