"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

And 14 eggs today, Donna says she don't know what to do with all those eggs, I said don't worry hun, next month the RSL, BAs, RIRs will be laying, thats another 14, egg math:lau and to answer an age old question, the chickens come before the eggs.

I've started selling mine and doing a pretty good little egg busness. I started my new bator today with easter eggers cross with my legbar Roo. That should keep them with blue to green eggs.Your wife could make and freeze this recipe.Put canaden bacon or whatever kind of meat you like in bottom of muffin tin.then crake egg in over meat add roasted red pepper or what ever you like. then top with cheese of your choice. Bake at 350 till egg is cooked and cheese is melted.About 25 min.
You could also sell hatching eggs you have to be ninp certfided to ship them out of state.Pam

Tell me I'm not chicken crazy. Look what I just finished except trimming my egg cartons for the shelves.

Wow how many will you hatch at one time?Thats an awsome job! :thumbsup

sell some eggs, and in the spring hatch and sell some chicks and maybe raise more for freezer

I need to get past my hangups and process. Thats the next podject. My beilefelder are rare breeds but once I get to a point where the extra roos won't sell thats the plan they are dule purpose. The best part is they are so big you get a good amount of meat.Pam

I just saw your comment LadyD.K. I don't check my profile very often. Happy to post pics of my pets. I'm glad you like the pics.

This is Sadie all my pets are spoiled rotten.

This is Buster having a nap.

He loves to swim when its hot.With all his hair its almost year round for him.

This is Buck. over 100 ibs prefers the kiddie pool.He crakes me up.

Sadie is one tough cookie buck out weighs her by 30 lbs but when playing she will take buck down. They are so funny to watch.I'll post more later in the week.Pam

LaDoodler, you can put a leg band on her. Usually most feed stores have them. There are different kinds and sized, numbered & color code.

Compare her leg to a figure or measure it. Most people do not have a micrometer, tap measure also good, but I use the finger, I never forget it at home. I have used #9 and #11, and kept a few at home. I had green, orange, & yellow.

Are y'all going to sell them?  Feed some back to the chickens, boiled shell and all.    Good protein.  What are your long term plans.  If any?    Hatch babies to sell,   sell eggs.,  eat a lot of quiche?     :lau

When I have more than I need, I'll throw a few in the skillet, shells and all, mix it all up while cooking them and feed them to the girls.

:love Chicken people are usually animal people. I :love Seeing pis of everyone's extended family and pics of everyone togather.

Not mine, but when I need to lift my spirits or just need a laugh, I go to Texasgirl1979 and videos of Sharkie the Pit Bull. It frightens and horrifies me that there are places that would impound Sharkie and kill him just because he is a vicious pit bull.
[VIDEO]

Back
Top Bottom