"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I just saw your comment LadyD.K. I don't check my profile very often. Happy to post pics of my pets. I'm glad you like the pics.

This is Sadie all my pets are spoiled rotten.

This is Buster having a nap.

He loves to swim when its hot.With all his hair its almost year round for him.

This is Buck. over 100 ibs prefers the kiddie pool.He crakes me up.

Sadie is one tough cookie buck out weighs her by 30 lbs but when playing she will take buck down. They are so funny to watch.I'll post more later in the week.Pam

Love your babies, Pam. Here are mine.

Quincy Aaron (rescue)

Lilly Louise (rescue)

Misha Blue Love

Leila Bun (boy bunny)

GinGinny GinGin Bun (boy bunny)

And, of course, the 6 girls.
1f60a.png
2764.png
1f496.png

Love your babies, Pam. Here are mine.

Quincy Aaron (rescue)

Lilly Louise (rescue)

Misha Blue Love

Leila Bun (boy bunny)

GinGinny GinGin Bun (boy bunny)

And, of course, the 6 girls.
1f60a.png
2764.png
1f496.png

Aww! So cute. I love your second pic you can see the love in her eyes.I had a cat like yours once. I miss my cats.Your rabbits are some of the prettest I've seen. Love the colors! Pam :love

:love Chicken people are usually animal people. I :love Seeing pis of everyone's extended family and pics of everyone togather.

Not mine, but when I need to lift my spirits or just need a laugh, I go to Texasgirl1979 and videos of Sharkie the Pit Bull. It frightens and horrifies me that there are places that would impound Sharkie and kill him just because he is a vicious pit bull.
[VIDEO]

That's too funny. It's like they were running to the dog to get away from the roosters. :love Pam

I've started selling mine and doing a pretty good little egg busness. I started my new bator today with easter eggers cross with my legbar Roo. That should keep them with blue to green eggs.Your wife could make and freeze this recipe.Put canaden bacon or whatever kind of meat you like in bottom of muffin tin.then crake egg in over meat add roasted red pepper or what ever you like. then top with cheese of your choice. Bake at 350 till egg is cooked and cheese is melted.About 25 min.
You could also sell hatching eggs you have to be ninp certfided to ship them out of state.Pam
We are selling undersized eggs locally for 2 bucks now, and I will know more next year on my original plan, not sure just yet, i have some other things going on that are going to offset my original plans for how long i don't know, I plan to sell local and at local trade days to start with to get a feel for it, then see if i want to get certified and maybe start a web site to sell through, but some unplaned circustances have to be corrected before i can put anything into action, being a parent is hard work and unpredictable, you know the old song, Whatever will be, will be. Put me in line for that Cream Legbar in case the one that has spoken for it backs out, Olive eggers are still part of my long range plans

Last edited:
We are selling undersized eggs locally for 2 bucks now, and I will know more next year on my original plan, not sure just yet, i have some other things going on that are going to offset my original plans for how long i don't know, I plan to sell local and at local trade days to start with to get a feel for it, then see if i want to get certified and maybe start a web site to sell through, but some unplaned circustances have to be corrected before i can put anything into action, being a parent is hard work and unpredictable, you know the old song, Whatever will be, will be. Put me in line for that Cream Legbar  in case the one that has spoken for it backs out, Olive eggers are still part of my long range plans

I'll put you on the legbar list. If the one pair falls through I'll let you know. I;m getting rid of a marens cross with legbar Roo. The poulet will lay a olive egg so I think the Roo will throw the olive egg gene.you would need to cross with legbar or easter egger to get olive egg poulets. I like a colored eggs too.I know all about being a parent.Lol! It all will pass and turn out for the best Buy the way I'm selling the smaller eggs for the same price. Pa

Last edited:
I'll put you on the legbar list. If the one pair falls through I'll let you know. I;m getting rid of a marens cross with legbar Roo. The poulet will lay a olive egg so I think the Roo will throw the olive egg gene.you would need to cross with legbar or easter egger to get olive egg poulets. I like a colored eggs too.I know all about being a parent.Lol! It all will pass and turn out for the best Buy the way I'm selling the smaller eggs for the same price. Pa

I found this on line.
with so may people interested in canonizing today, I thought I would share. McMurtry wants $51.85 for theirs. I think a scalpel with exchangeable blades (as suggested on another thread) is a good idea. You need a few things to put a razor edge on a knife. A leather strap, polishing rouge, best to have 2 grades. I used to be a wood carver, and my carving knifes were as sharp as razors. I spent hours sharpening blades, it took several knife blade to carve a duck.

Back
Top Bottom