"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hi everybody. Things going great for me now. Going home day is next Thursday, the 2nd. I'm getting so healthy and will not have a limp. Tap dancing is next on my list. Kidding!! I hate tap. Maybe somepin else. I don't want to jinx myself, but so far, everyone is thrilled how well it's turning out. But I did promise to follow rules and give it a great effort. I need to get a new incubator. Happy time in my life right now.

I'm happy to hear that you're doing so well!!!

Cute chicks everyone!

No, after the first 2 days, I went to a rehab center for 20 days. A lot of extra care and kept me on the straight and narrow on the exercising.. SIL Clint has been feeding the chickens. Still griping about it. But I'm getting around so good that I'm starting the fermented feed shortly.
Wow. I bet you miss home
sad.png
Hope you can get back to it soon. I was thinking about you today been planting a bunch of tomatoes in the run. I'll have to take pics to show how I'm keeping the chooks out of them, or at least trying to.
smile.png
Best wishes to you. Cody:)

High all, i haven't forgotten all the peeps, just been working double time trying to catch up on my breed pens, i have 4 complete with roosts, waterers, feeders nest box's and occupants, i will try to get some picx to post tomorrrow

Time to catch up on everything. I have a few new breeds and am catching up on new coops. Ron did make me a big beautful brooder with three compartments. I have Lyonnaise frizzle and smooth.Altstierers,Spitzhauben really like these little chicks.I have a marsh daisy peanut if anyone has these and would want another let me know. I have no plans on keeping this breed so will rehome or put it in my layer flock. My other breeds are growing into beautiful birds. I will take new picks. Linda glad to hear your doing so well.I must say y'all have been slackers posting while i've been gone. I've missed my La-yers you guys and gals are the best. Thank you for the prayers and the loveing care I've felt from y'all. Time for chick pics I'll post tomorrow. Pam

Last edited:
High all, i haven't forgotten all the peeps, just been working double time trying to catch up on my breed pens, i have 4 complete with roosts, waterers, feeders nest box's and occupants, i will try to get some picx to post tomorrrow
And I was thinking you abandoned us
sad.png
Looking forward to seeing pics.
smile.png
Are you still planning a Jena swap in April?

Last edited:
Mornin y'all. We have a birthday party today, so I've got to spend this gorgeous day in town. :/

I gave away my mixed breed chicks this morning. There's a lady who runs a little flea store near me, and I love stopping in to visit. She always cuts a deal for me, and never charges for the stuff the kids pick out. The chicks will have a good life with her. :)

Good afternoon! Been running errands today and sold my 1 st pair is cream Legbars. But this morning i got a fun surprise! My silkie layed her first egg it's pictured next to a silver appleyard egg and a chicken egg. :weee

Back
Top Bottom