"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hi everyone
big_smile.png
, Beautiful pictures Birdman. I'm sorry it wasn't your baby, I'm 100% in agreement with Pam. We had to go to my dad's today to put old' Tucker to sleep. It was hard even though he was blind, mostly deaf, and incontinent these last few weeks. He still tried to dance when he "saw" his people, he had this funny way of bowing to you like the Lipizan (spelling is BAD, sorry) horses and giving a little two step shuffle... I will miss him very much. But I am better to have known him his gentle soul helped me find a more peaceful mind. He was a rescue from the local shelter. Any how I'm staying happy cuz he wanted to dance. And with that said I thought I'd share I little link I found on Youtube about Emu's, on 4:22 or so they show some art with the Emu egg.. Beautiful and at 4:29 they show a Green Bay Packer Emu EGG, IT soooo rocks - lol Hope this works

I grew up listening to Ian Tyson, he was one of my Father's favorite musicians at the time. Anyhoo here's a song about a fighting cock some of you may like.

0.jpg

hey i live in north louisiana i have two trios of very rare bantam austrolorps for sale 50$ a trio selling beacaause ive already hatched all the chicks i want for this coming year shows.

I've got an SS roo I need to rehome. He'll be 4 weeks old on Sunday. $8. Just letting y'all know first. :)

I'm also clearing out my EE and OE chicks. I'm going to let the staff each pick a chick on Saturday, including the polish and cochins, and then I'll sell the rest.

AND I'm going to sell five of my layers. I need to get serious about my projects, and I have limited space. Getting fewer eggs will also be helpful during the summer. I'm putting my camp egg plans on hold for this year, and focusing in the garden we haven't started yet. :/

Did you sell the last layers yet? How old are the layers and chicks?
I've got a group with two hens and two roosters so I either need to get ride of a rooster (or 2) or get more hens in there. I might even sell a trio of campines to make more room for better layers.
Thanks.

Did you sell the last layers yet? How old are the layers and chicks?
I've got a group with two hens and two roosters so I either need to get ride of a rooster (or 2) or get more hens in there. I might even sell a trio of campines to make more room for better layers.
Thanks.

There is a deal pending on the hens, but I still have chicks. They're two weeks old this weekend, sha babes.

SIL Clint shop a copperhead for me in the coop yesterday.. I was lifting the nesting box that was sideways and notice him under it. Moving fast away from him.
lau.gif
He must have only wanted the eggs because he was happy and still the whole time. it did a number on both coops because no eggs today from either. Can't blame them. I was scared spitless myself. I don't like firearms but Clint was lice enough to take him off for me.

Back
Top Bottom