"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Oh boy! I have lots of catch up reading to do! Hi everyone! I have had family in non stop for a month and adding health problems and kids and chicks life has been chaotic to say the least! But i thought i would check in and say a quick hello!
I am having surgery next week, finally, so life should be calming down quite a bit.
Love my chickens!
Our next project will be starting to make breeding pens for my Isbars, Crested Cream Legbars, White Bresse and Marraduna Basque.

Good to see what you all have been up to!

Good luck with your surgery.

I finally got my hands on one of TD's awesome brooders! :celebrate
AND got the babies out of the house. Yesterday was just the best. :D

There's ten babies in each section, with plenty of room for more. The polish babies are too big for a brooder, but their tractor isn't finished yet. Soon I hope!

Great brooder TD. Looking good!!! :highfive:

^ Nice! Pam didn't you order a dozen? Interested to know what your hatch rate is. I still haven't heard back from Jeremy about chicks. Hopefully soon.

My Bieles are finally out free ranging. They spend most of the day out of the coop now.

^ Nice! Pam didn't you order a dozen? Interested to know what your hatch rate is. I still haven't heard back from Jeremy about chicks. Hopefully soon.

My Bieles are finally out free ranging. They spend most of the day out of the coop now.

So glad to hear your biefelders have come out of their shell. I really think you'll like them as much as me. Tha lady that complained isn't a regular on the fourm. I love mine The only drawback to me is they are late to mature. I waited 7 months for eggs from them.

The Rocks well tomorrow is day 21 so I've had three early hatches an a whole lot of pips. I ordered 24 he sent 30 but my bator holds 24. I couldn't find anyone with room in their bator. So I'll know more tomorrow on numbers but so far looking good. I've never hatced this breed before the 3 out so far are solid black stripes must come later or maybe after dried. Good to hear from you! Pam

Does any body have any silkies polish top hat showgirl turkey for sale close to houma la I don't mine a drive for the right birds also looking for female pygmy r Nigerian dwarf goats

I have a broody silkie hatching out some eggs right now, and i have 2 heritage bourbon red turkey poults I can part with. I'm in Bush, but i can meet in covington or maybe Kenner this weekend. I'm picking my mother in law up from the airport.

Back
Top Bottom