"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

We have missed you too. She is doing great they still raise meaties and sell them. Her husban is handmaking cutting boards. I bought one almost to beautiful to use. They also have jobs and are saving to buy there own farm. Pam

That's my kind off people. I'll be visiting La I'm March or so and would love to come see you for a day or two,we got some serious talking to do.Maybe tthe three of us could do lunch. :weee

Last edited:
The Bresse are looking great. I've been thinking about you. ;) I will text you tomorrow if I still have your number. I know I have it hope I but your name with it. If not I'll pm you here but texting is easier. Anyway it won't be early. I may come to BR in a few weeks. Do you ever come here to visit your family? Anyway I'll be in touch glad the bresse are turning out so well. Pam

Those birds are all thanks to you! Texting is easier and i look forward to hearing from you one way or another. I saw you up at 2AM lol i was lucky enough to sleep til 1030 and i hope you got some rest too! We do come south, but not often, and that kills me, i miss my daddy!

It didn't happen if you don't have pics. :lau Pam

:lau Best Reply! Your so funny!

Those birds are all thanks to you! Texting is easier and i look forward to hearing from you one way or another. I saw you up at 2AM lol i was lucky enough to sleep til 1030 and i hope you got some rest too! We do come south, but not often, and that kills me, i miss my daddy!
:lau Best Reply! Your so funny!

I did rest thanks. I have a few things to do then I'll be in touch. I lost my dad last year take my advice don't put it off if your able.
:oops: You know we all want to see.LMBO!

I did rest thanks. I have a few things to do then I'll be in touch. I lost my dad last year take my advice don't put it off if your able.
:oops: You know we all want to see.LMBO!

Take your time, ima be here one way or another. Of course we All want to see! Im closer to wanting to be a fly on the wall in that FB Homesteaders group your in, i bet yall are a trip!

Hey Turk, did you go to the Zachary swap today? I am working and missed it. 

Awe sorry you missed it! I did stop by, friend of mine was there with some brown leghorn hens that i even considered. We were concerned there wasnt going to be anyone This wkend (w super bowl and Mardi Gras) but there were about 8 people set up so it was just as many as usual. My friend told me there werent many Buyers out though. Next wkend is the one in Denham in case anyone is interested!

Take your time, ima be here one way or another. Of course we All want to see! Im closer to wanting to be a fly on the wall in that FB Homesteaders group your in, i bet yall are a trip!
Awe sorry you missed it! I did stop by, friend of mine was there with some brown leghorn hens that i even considered. We were concerned there wasnt going to be anyone This wkend (w super bowl and Mardi Gras) but there were about 8 people set up so it was just as many as usual. My friend told me there werent many Buyers out though. Next wkend is the one in Denham in case anyone is interested!

Sorry Turk I just did an 8 hour scan computer is working right now. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Pam

Surprise, surprise...my Polish have been hiding their eggs in the bottom of their coop under the pine shavings. Just started laying this past week after their winter hiatus and I only found 2 during the week. This morning saw an egg partially hidden under shavings. So checked the rest of the floor and found 3 more eggs completely hidden. Sneaky chickens :)

Hello layers! We've had a stomach bug in the family and today I finally got up and went out. The weather is so nice!

Baby honas.

Big honas.

Juvie roo.

Layers getting a drink.

Back
Top Bottom