"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I need to rehome two silkies both have cross beaks 1 is a hen n the other is 4 mths old not sure sex both Wat on there own if beaks r trimmed often only going to give to approved home

I know you don't want to here this but here goes. They should be culled. The hen could go to a home with no rooster maybe. Pam

Oh, wow! Those bidding wars can be exciting :) I'm sure it makes you feel even better knowing how much your birds helped out with the benefit auction.

Wow Maybe instant good karma I'mm getting orders for chicks and hatching eggs from bidders on the auction. Great news It is starting to cover the organic feed and a small profit but happy to recoop the feed bill. Pam

Chicken Mom 1 ---- Masked Bandit 0

:weee :weee :clap

Yay! I caught this cheeky little guy! He was BOLD!! He kept coming right up to the house patio. I set the trap for him last night and I didn't get the trap surrounded quite well enough. So I tried again tonight with cinder blocks around and on top of the trap. He was so embarrassed at first he hid his face from me. Lol.

Sneaky boogers aren't they. Glad you got him before he got the goods :)

Yay! I caught this cheeky little guy! He was BOLD!! He kept coming right up to the house patio. I set the trap for him last night and I didn't get the trap surrounded quite well enough. So I tried again tonight with cinder blocks around and on top of the trap. He was so embarrassed at first he hid his face from me. Lol.

Wow Maybe instant good karma I'mm getting orders for chicks and hatching eggs from bidders on the auction. Great news It is starting to cover the organic feed and a small profit but happy to recoop the feed bill. Pam

See, karma can be a good thing :) That is what I am aiming for, a little incoming to help pay for feed/supplies. Any profit would be a bonus.

Yeah! Lemon good trapping. So glad to see you here again. You must be busy.He should be embarrassed. :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom