"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
That's a great hatch rate Terri. I guess listening to so many horror stories about the amount of money people pay for eggs and then turn around and not get anything has always made me leery. I'm glad you had a great hatch!

Quote:
You're absolutely right. And I do not have any broody hens right now and I desparately need some right now.
barnie.gif

Yeah I thought I had another one a week or so back!! That was a nightmare. All the little wench wanted to do was sit on the nest in the coop. Everytime I tried to move her you'd think she was being tortured!! I could have just
smack.gif
her!!

Kuntrygirl
There is a 3 tray incubator w/all accessories for $200.0,.. lot of $ I know but not for a 3 tray with accessories and for your size outfit . it's not too big if you keep selling out,. it's in the Louisiana Market Bulletin,. it's in Eunice,. near ya 337-580-0068 Tina Pilione
Doesn't say what kind
Yvette

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I will call her.

If anyone sells eggs and need any egg cartons, please let me know. I have about 500 egg cartons in my garage. Will probably have 1,000 by the summer. If you live close or if you will ever be in the Opelousas/Lafayette area, I will be more than happy to GIVE you these FREE EGG CARTONS.

Last edited:
Kuntrygirl, I wish I lived closer
sad.png
. I can use some cartons. I have all my neighbors and friends keeping them for me so I am only selling to friends and family since I don't have any cartons that did not come from a grocery store.

Quote:
What city do you live in? On some weekends, I am all over the place in Louisiana either picking up FREE stuff or buying things. If I am every in your area, I can send you a PM and let you know and I can drop AS MANY AS YOU WANT off to you. Craigslist ads have me all over picking up free or cheap stuff.
gig.gif

Hey there La-yers just dropping in to holler atcha'll to say howdy doo. Well it looks as if were in the normal winter rainy schedule now, rain two or three days then not then somemore rain then... so on and so forth. Anyway I raked up about 2 truckloads of leaves yesterday and scattered them all out in the chicken yard to help soak up the mud, it'll help till I run outta leaves but I got a ways to go before that happens. Maybe by then the rain will slack off and things can start drying out some. Not griping yet 'bout the rain as we need it still here where I'm at, just not much more. LOL

catdaddy

Quote:
What city do you live in? On some weekends, I am all over the place in Louisiana either picking up FREE stuff or buying things. If I am every in your area, I can send you a PM and let you know and I can drop AS MANY AS YOU WANT off to you. Craigslist ads have me all over picking up free or cheap stuff.
gig.gif

I love between Hammond and Covington in Tangipahoa Parish. That would be great! Thanks so much.

Quote:
Hey catdaddy you about up to your neck in mud too!!
smile.png
Hubby put some leaves in the run today but I don't think it made a dent to covering the mud. Hoping to get some hay in there and cover it all up!! You try to stay dry now!!
smile.png
Oh and warm too, seems like by Wednesday we'll be back down in the 40's for the highs and 30's for the lows!!
th.gif
No wonder why everybody has the crud!!

Back
Top Bottom