"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

welcome-byc.gif
. Glad that you found the thread. You will have fun here.

Quote:
Well it's afternoon now.
hmm.png
I just logged on. Hope you had a great day !

Afternoon to ya and omg it's so hot my buff chick learned how to swim lol

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I think a lot of us are spending more time on here lately because it's too hot to spend time outdoors. Glad you joined in. I can get you caught up in just a few of sentences. LaMike has an awesome place and we are all envious; Kuntrygirl is Miss Scrap Queen and we want her to teach us building tips; Grambysfarm keeps showing off her pretty birds; Cajieun_de_Louisiane has been on vacation; Barred Babies has been working on her chicken pen & run; TerriLaChicks job has been cut back to part-time to due the company closing; and Gracie is busy with her pond and we are all jealous. We are all complaining about the heat and lack of rain; We are gabbing practically everyday and love it when others join in. There! I think that about does it. Did I leave out anything?
gig.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I think a lot of us are spending more time on here lately because it's too hot to spend time outdoors. Glad you joined in. I can get you caught up in just a few of sentences. LaMike has an awesome place and we are all envious; Kuntrygirl is Miss Scrap Queen and we want her to teach us building tips; Grambysfarm keeps showing off her pretty birds; Cajieun_de_Louisiane has been on vacation; Barred Babies has been working on her chicken pen & run; TerriLaChicks job has been cut back to part-time to due the company closing; and Gracie is busy with her pond and we are all jealous. We are all complaining about the heat and lack of rain; We are gabbing practically everyday and love it when others join in. There! I think that about does it. Did I leave out anything?
gig.gif

And WhiskeyBay is Baby crazy..and running around
smack.gif
everyone because they keep bragging about their rain....lol....
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif

And WhiskeyBay is Baby crazy..and running around
smack.gif
everyone because they keep bragging about their rain....lol....
welcome-byc.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif

Umm, no you couldn't have said it any better.
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I think you have it pretty much covered!

Back
Top Bottom