"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
Hey Mike...How are you feeling? I think I got ur crud...even though you're a bazillion miles away...lol... BTW...Are you looking for any ring teals or Bahama Pintails? A friend of mine had some he was trying to sell. Also if anyone is interested in some RIR bantams from good SQ stock he has some that he bought from me a few months back he's looking to sell also...

What is a pair of white Sebbies worth? I saw some listed near me and thought that it was a pretty cheap price.I think they were asking $50 for the pair?

Quote:
Hey there Mike! Great news that you're feeling up to hunting!
wink.png

Forecast is great here. Lows at night in the mid 30's and highs in the upper 60's. OOEE!!! I love this time of year.
wee.gif

Quote:
Hey Mike...How are you feeling? I think I got ur crud...even though you're a bazillion miles away...lol... BTW...Are you looking for any ring teals or Bahama Pintails? A friend of mine had some he was trying to sell. Also if anyone is interested in some RIR bantams from good SQ stock he has some that he bought from me a few months back he's looking to sell also...

What is a pair of white Sebbies worth? I saw some listed near me and thought that it was a pretty cheap price.I think they were asking $50 for the pair?

$50 is very cheap. I paid $50.00 - $65.00 for day old goslings. Try to find out their bloodlines. If they are Holderread I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. If they are hatchery stock I'd pass.

Mike, on the Coronation Sussex I don't have any to get rid of right now. I had several that I was growing out but the fowl pox wiped them out this summer. When I start hatching again I can send you some.

Back
Top Bottom