"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
You only have 165 chickens
ep.gif
my gosh you need at least 20 more ........
lau.gif
and I know a fella that have some to sell ...... cheap !

I think I have way less than that. I need to update that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I sold a lot of roosters and some hens to a few country farmers.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CHICKENS !!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
Well I do but only hens. My little egg business can't keep up with the egg orders, so I have to increase my hens by at least 50 more hens. A restaurant and bakery has asked me to supply their eggs but unfortunately I can't. My long time customers come first and I have to supply them before anyone else. Maybe next year, I can expand to the restaurants and bakeries but for now, I can't.
sad.png

Thanks for the offer though.

Did you put your ad on Craigslist?

Quote:
You only have 165 chickens
ep.gif
my gosh you need at least 20 more ........
lau.gif
and I know a fella that has some to sell ...... cheap !

...then you would have 185 ......
smile.png

ENABLER!!!!!!!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
Where did he come from Cadjien??? He's way off color and type,but could be hatchery quality.They vary so much. He's more yellow than buff ,even though there is no such thing as "yellow buffs"...just diluted color.... Here's my buff boy.Not real good quality ,but not hatchery either.... He was 6mos old in the pics....
268223_125664630851273_100002232118289_218496_3457757_n.jpg
264307_125664524184617_100002232118289_218493_7688786_n.jpg

Quote:
Does he have white earlobes? It looks like it...If so ,definately not a Buff Orp. But it's not a Chantecler either...Wrong comb type and wrong leg coloring.... Like I said ,it could be an Orp (if the lobes are red) ,and just a poor breeding stock used... Or there is always the possibility of having a mix too. Even though they may SAY they only order from a certain place,doesn't mean they do... I've seen this personally....

Here is a pic of the new fella I picked up for the ladies. He isn't my ideal bird, but he is handsome none the less. He will have to do until I grow out a replacement for him from my other rooster. He is quite a nice guy though, and the hens sure seem to like him. The first thing he did was find treats for all the ladies when he was introduced. What a gentleman
wink.png

58104_maran.jpg

Back
Top Bottom