"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Good mornin' La-yers. Kinda cold out this mornin huh? 50* here in these mountains of northern Vernon parish LOL who would have thought it was just 89* last week here but I'm still not griping yet as its still great springtime weather, so far it hasn't been our normal straight form winter, skip spring, to summer weather yet. Might even have a decent garden this year if it dries out long enough to plow first, LOL

G'day everbody

Jeff

I'm sure not complaining about these temps! I bet in a few weeks we'll be wishing we could've bottled them up & saved them! I was worried about my garden flooding so much but I made the rows real wide this year so it has better drainage. Everything's looking good except the cucumbers - that first gully-washer washed the seeds away or else too deep in the ground so I'll have to transplant some cucumber plants this weekend.

I'm enjoying the first day of POST tax season! nice & quiet & peaceful at work -- getting caught up on filing & started an online accounting course today through LSUA so working on my 1st assignment -- gee I've forgotten a lot since my last accounting class back in ..... the mid-80's!
hide.gif

Well I kinda jumped the gun and put a deposit down without having my fence finished, so no more than a couple of weeks.

This is the sire of the ram

And this is the sire to the ewe

Both the ram and ewe will be red and white.

You should contact them if you are looking for a ram Julie. Their prices are VERY reasonable!

Very nice looking sheep!! You did good Gracie!
thumbsup.gif

Well I kinda jumped the gun and put a deposit down without having my fence finished, so no more than a couple of weeks.

This is the sire of the ram

And this is the sire to the ewe

Both the ram and ewe will be red and white.

You should contact them if you are looking for a ram Julie.  Their prices are VERY reasonable!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely STUNNING !!!!!!! They look like CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!! VERY GOOD GRACIE !!!!!!!!!

Good morning ya'll. Nice and cool this morning. I had more turkey poults to hatch. :th

I'm practicing with 21 guinea eggs in the incubator. I messed up and didn't check the water level in a few days and it had dried out. I added more water on last night. :smack

Have a great day !!!!!

Good morning ya'll. Nice and cool this morning. I had more turkey poults to hatch.
th.gif

I'm practicing with 21 guinea eggs in the incubator. I messed up and didn't check the water level in a few days and it had dried out. I added more water on last night.
smack.gif

Have a great day !!!!!

Aw, that's too bad! but maybe it'll be OK. Our regular humidity has sure been high enough lately! It sure is pretty outside today. I'm so looking forward to being off the next 3 days!

Hi everyone . Boy it's been a while since I logged on, surprised I remembered my log on info lol. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how everyone was doing. I'm doing good just 25 weeks being pregnant and found out the hubby and I are expecting a boy due aug 3 ! And I still have a heard of chickens and finally have my first broody hen who is settin on a few bit of eggs that I hope are fertile lol. The Roos have been doing there thing so I guess I'll see in a few weeks if were gonna have some baby chicks ! Well ttyl gonna check out the site and see if I can figure it out lol

Hi everyone . Boy it's been a while since I logged on, surprised I remembered my log on info lol. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and see how everyone was doing. I'm doing good just 25 weeks being pregnant and found out the hubby and I are expecting a boy due aug 3 ! And I still have a heard of chickens and finally have my first broody hen who is settin on a few bit of eggs that I hope are fertile lol. The Roos have been doing there thing so I guess I'll see in a few weeks if were gonna have some baby chicks ! Well ttyl gonna check out the site and see if I can figure it out lol

Hey stranger. Good to see you online. I wondered where you were. Congrats on the baby boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stay away so long.

Back
Top Bottom