louisiana sticks

i am from houma

this our second round with chickens
we lost our last batch for hurricane gustave when or house burned down now we have a bigger home with 1 acre of land instead of a little lot

we now have 12 chickens- 2 bared rock, 3RIR, and 7 EE's
we have 4 ducks- 2 buff ducks, and 2 mallards
we also have 2 hampsters ,2 cats and 2 puppies

3 kids- 8,6,and 2
and one husband

we are trying to get our permanant coop finished i think it will take about a week or so more
our girls are due to start laying around the end of July so hopefully the new coop will be done by then
its just so darn hot outside

Tattooedchickenlady, I am sorry. I didn't even think about it. I went to Denham springs yesterday. It was kind of a last minute thing. I had 2 hens in my car on the way there and it was so hot I just wanted to get there. I didn't want to stop at all so they wouldn't cook in the car! Then I got the chicks and just wanted to hurry up and get them in the brooder before they got too cold. I will let you know next time I come that way. It was just a quick trip, with all the chicken exchanging. I would love to meet you also. And see all of your beautiful chickens!

It's Ok girl! It would have been nice tho wouldn't it?

wgcrochet, I'll be your neck of the woods Friday night. My cousin is getting married in Patterson Saturday and the reception is in Morgan City. I hope you get your coop built soon!

Berryhill nice to have you!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom