louisiana sticks

hello everyone! i'm new to byc website. i live in pearl river, la. I Love Chickens!! Currently i am looking for some standard cochins. If anyone has any they would like to sell please let me know.

Hello!
I'm just north of Amite, and I have a huge flock. I am just starting to incubate some of my eggs. Other than chickens I have geese, peafowl, quail, pheasants and turkeys.

Welcome Joy. I am east of Tangipahoa myself so we are not too far from each other.
Went an got the Jersey Giants this weekend. Bought 5 pure breds and 1 crossed with arucana. The guy gave me a JG/arucana cross rooster. They were even bigger than I expected as they were at least twice as big as my mother in laws 2 year old chickens. Speaking of my mother in law..she had at least 3 dozen of the blue eggs ya'll are asking about but she does not have an arucana rooster with those hens right now or I could get ya'll all the eggs you wanted at no charge.
Need a pure bred Black JG rooster if anybody knows of one.

Quote:
Sounds like she needs a roo,
wink.png

I'm glad to hear that the giants are really large-I hope Cackle's stock fits the bill, my son would be thrilled.

Quote:
What kind of pheasents?
Hello! From Pearl River, Louisiana. I have all 09 babies. Large fowl: Silver laced whyandotts, Buff O's, Silver Grey Dorkings, Trio of Red Cochins. My bantams: Blu/Blk cochins(Some frizzeled), blu/blk silkies, mille fleur(blu/blk) D'Uccles. My water/swimming pool birds:5 ducks: Swedish and Cayuga. I pair african geese.
pop.gif
D.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Anyone from the Oak Grove/ Goodwill area in NE LA? My mother grew up there and I still have family there....I spent every summer there growing up....

Back
Top Bottom