~~Love and War~~ An action adventure RP (Role Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Americano Blue

Make everyday count
6 Years
Apr 14, 2014
(Insert Something Sarcastic)
My Coop
My Coop
~Love and War~

"Kill him! Kill him!" the crowd shouted wildly. Cross looked up at his mentor, waiting for the 'okay'. His mentor nodded and Cross stabbed his rival through the heart. The boy's body slumped to the ground. Cross pulled his sword out of the lifeless body and beheaded his rival. He held the head in the air as if to prove the child was in fact dead. The crowd roared with glee as Cross took his rightful place in the middle of the arena, now champion.

Mandy watched in horror as the two boys fought. She threw up in her mouth as the young boy killed the older one and cut off his head. She shivered as the crowd she was in roared with applause and glee as the boy stood in the middle of the arena. She couldn't watch this any longer and she ran from the arena.

Story plot:
About every five months, five of the strongest and best child fighters are chosen to fight in the arena. The winner is rewarded with riches, a medal and a feast. The more medals you have, the more you are worth. The best children who are trained and raise to go to the arena stay in a special camp called 'Camp Victor'. It is every child's dream to one day go and live there but few are chosen. But all is not as it seems, slowly children start to go missing months before battle, buildings catch on fire and other strange things. Most don't notice or don't care, but others start to notice. Will you survive the battles? Will you and your friends be able to find out what is going on? Friendships will be tested, promises will be broken and lies will be told for all is fair in Love and War.

Rules:

* All BYC Rules apply.
* Do not kill another person's character without their permission and my knowledge.
* Do Not control another person's character.
* If you would like to be a mentor, PM me. I have different forms/rules for them (Plus some extra details..)
* I have to right to accept or decline your character or ask you to leave the RP (I don't think it will get to that but still)
* Please no major details about killing someone or if you get sick.
* If you want to switch teams, please PM me. I may or may not allow it at that moment.
* If you have a problem with another RPer, please take it to a PM
* Your characters will most likely die but put 'favorite' in other and I will do my best to keep them alive, ok ?
* What I say goes.
* Fill out entire form please.
* Put some effort into this RP, I would like it to last.
* No instant healing, power fighting or godmodding.
* You
cannot dodge every blow.
* Please be fair and semi realistic when fighting.
* If you have read all the rules, write 'all is fair' in other.
* Have fun and tell your friends!

Thank you for reading the rules!
-Americano Blue

Teams:

Wolf Pack: Guys only. They are ruthless and hardly ever show mercy. They are skilled fighters and don't care about other's 'feelings'. Not many friendships are made with these guys.

Lion pride: Girls only! They are basically the female version of 'Wolf pack'.

Golden Eagles:Guys only! They are nicer then 'Wolf Pack' and are more likely to show mercy. They are pleasant to be around and hangout with when they are not in battle.

Snow Owls: Girls only! They are basically the female version on 'Golden Eagles'

Blood Hounds: Both guys and girls make up this team. Most of them don't enjoying fighting but are still very good at it. They are the ones who first noticed the children going missing and other strange things.

People:
Mentors: They are the ones who train the kids in their teams to fight. They take orders from the "Masters". They are some of the best fighters in the land and were hand picked carefully. There is a four mentors limit per team. There are two types, Captains and leaders. The captain is in charge of the entire team including the other mentors. Leader are second in command over the team under the Captain. Mentors can trade fighters among each other(If you want to be a mentor PM me. I have some more info about them.)

Fighters (You guys): They are the children/ teens that are taken to the camp to fight. They have no real power and have to obey the Masters, Keepers and Mentors (of their team) or they will be punished. Punishment is based off of level of disobedience and the individual mentor.

Masters (I play the Masters): They are the rulers of the land and the camp. They are hardly ever seen.

Keepers ( I play keepers unless I give someone permission): They carry out the orders from the Masters and are basically the Masters right-hand-man.

Form:

Name:
Age (13<):
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Pic:
Mentor (Look on Character page for Mentors):
Other:
Member:

This is the arena:
3884855-0293640347-100_7.JPG

Team houses:

Stone_House,_Manassas.jpg

Character Page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/love-and-war-member-page

OOC Chat thread
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/949705/love-and-war-ooc-chat-thread

Last edited:
Name: Cross
Age (13<): 14
Team: Wolf Pack
Personality: Violent, cold, dark, bossy, strives for the best, no mercy.
History: To be RPed
Crush:
Pic: Black hair, blue eyes
Mentor(s): Joshua
Other: All is fair

Name: Mandy
Age (13<): 17
Team: Blood Hounds
Personality: Shy, laid back, curious, perky
History: To be RPed
Crush:
Pic:
alizee-french-singer-beautiful-girl_1920x1440_86713.jpg

Mentor(s):

Last edited:
Name: Kyra

Age (13<): 16
Team: Snow Owl

Personality: A passionate fighter, Sometimes Sweet, Can be stubborn.

History: Lived a pretty normal life till she was captured and taken to battle. (Is that okay?)
Crush: Open

Pic:

Mentor(s): (??)

Name: Douglas

Age (13<): 19
Team: Wolf pack

Personality: Mean, Cruel, Brave, But not big on fighting.

History: Taken off the streets. He never really had much mercy for people.
Crush: Maybe if you can find his heart?

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Felix

Team: Lion Pride

Personality: Shy but surprisingly fights well, She doesn't spend much time around others and is always pretty reserved.

History: She lived on her own since her family left her. She was taken by the Battle leaders.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Chandler

Age (13<): 18
Team: Golden Eagle

Personality: Surprisingly kind, Brave and Clever.

History: To be rped.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Fox

Age (13<): 15
Team: Blood Hound

Personality: Daring, Outgoing, A pretty good fighter.

History: Doesn't share.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Other: All is fair.

Last edited:
Name: Kyra

Age (13<): 16
Team: Snow Owl

Personality: A passionate fighter, Sometimes Sweet, Can be stubborn.

History: Lived a pretty normal life till she was captured and taken to battle. (Is that okay?)

Pic:

Mentor(s): (??)

Name: Douglas

Age (13<): 19
Team: Wolf pack

Personality: Mean, Cruel, Brave, But not big on fighting.

History: Taken off the streets. He never really had much mercy for people.
Crush: Maybe if you can find his heart?

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Felix

Team: Lion Pride

Personality: Shy but surprisingly fights well, She doesn't spend much time around others and is always pretty reserved.

History: She lived on her own since her family left her. She was taken by the Battle leaders.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Chandler

Age (13<): 18
Team: Golden Eagle

Personality: Surprisingly kind, Brave and Clever.

History: To be rped.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Name: Fox

Age (13<): 15
Team: Blood Hound

Personality: Daring, Outgoing, A pretty good fighter.

History: Doesn't share.

Pic:

Mentor(s):

Other: All is fair.
Awesome accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom