Love BackYard Chickens

thepittstwins

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 5, 2014
Michigan
I currently don't have any fowl, but hope to change that soon! I'm interested in gamefowl or the mini bantam gamefowl. I live in Michigan and look forward to meeting the different breeders.

Hello from Virginia ,

I am fairly new to chickens at home only had mine for about 7 months so far but I love it !! They have their own personalities and are so much fun. I did my research about a year before I "took the plunge" and I wish I had done it sooner. You should see the way they pal around with my dog. Mine are pets and spoiled just like the dog and when they begin to lay (should be soon now) that will just be an added benefit.

I have had no regrets whatsoever.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! Good luck finding these birds. Mountain Peeps has left you with some great links to follow. Definitely stop by your state thread in the Where am I Where are You section and chat with your chicken neighbors. Maybe someone nearby has these breeds for you.

Good luck and we do welcome you to our flock!

Hello from Virginia ,

I am fairly new to chickens at home only had mine for about 7 months so far but I love it !! They have their own personalities and are so much fun. I did my research about a year before I "took the plunge" and I wish I had done it sooner. You should see the way they pal around with my dog. Mine are pets and spoiled just like the dog and when they begin to lay (should be soon now) that will just be an added benefit.

I have had no regrets whatsoever.
Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Back
Top Bottom