Love Ice cream or hate it??

Vote about ice cream!!

• Total voters
Pics
The only vegan ice cream I like is the one I made myself, my kids couldn’t have eggs or milk when they were young, so I substituted coconut milk for cream, and made it myself with either banana, kiwi or Mango, and lots of real vanilla and some sugar, that was really delicious too, but now I admit I’m too lazy to make it , when I can just buy it 🙈

Good luck. I'm doing the same for a fox.
I hope you get that fox. I've only heard them once around here, thankfully.

Heard the coyotes yipping rather far away, then heard one, only one, up close a few minutes later. I don't worry for them too much, but I dislike them. Raccoons are my biggest threat. Have a live trap out for the biggen I keep seeing. Bold one walked right up to me a few nights ago.

There is a place in town where we live called Snoballz. They do snowcone on the bottom (whatever flavor snocone syrup you want) and top that with vanilla ice cream. Not a snocone fan, but when they make these it's like eating a creamsicle, actually really good. There is another place, too, where we live that they mix in liquid nitrogen to the liquid cream mix and it freezes as they make it (add in any toppings and sauces) and serve it up solid to you. So yummy!😋
That sounds really good! Outside of the mixing places, the next best we've got around here is a place that sells "adult" ice cream. The Old Fashioned is superb!

I hope you get that fox. I've only heard them once around here, thankfully.

Heard the coyotes yipping rather far away, then heard one, only one, up close a few minutes later. I don't worry for them too much, but I dislike them. Raccoons are my biggest threat. Have a live trap out for the biggen I keep seeing. Bold one walked right up to me a few nights ago.
Speaking of raccoons, I just went out to lock the chickens up for the night. On my way back, I saw two big fat ones staring out at me from the cedar tree. They can’t even get a claw into the chicken house, but kitty might be staying inside tonight.

The dairy free cherry Garcia tastes exactly like the real thing 😍😍😍
Does it really? I've not tried it, but Cherry Garcia is my back up if my faves aren't available. I'm lactose intolerant, rip gas that could kill a large farm animal after consuming ice cream. It doesn't hurt me, so I don't care. Everyone enjoys their own flavor, right?🤣

Back
Top Bottom