Love Potion Number 9

bt03

Songster
8 Years
Mar 1, 2011
Over the rainbow...
I'm siting here watching this and laughing like crazy because of how cheesy it is. Sandra Bullock was super young and the gypsy lady makes me laugh so hard. I really do like old movies
smile.png

Side note: Can anyone help me figure out what an old 80's (I think) movies is/was. I have an old video (insert snicker here) that has a half movie recorded and I have no idea what it is called so I can finally see the end of it. It is about a bunch of sorority sisters that go to a house for a weekend and they all start getting killed off. I know that isn't a lot to go on and it describes a million movie plots but this one I think it was one of the dad of a sister that died because of pledge week.

Do you have any more details, because yeah, you just described about ten sorority 80s movies off the top of my head. XD Do you remember if it was the one where 'someone' was living in the attic?

Edit: Okay, wait, that still describes two I am thinking of. XD Oh 80s slasher movies.

Last edited:
haha! 80's movies were the best! I have no idea if someone was living in the attic because I never made it to the end
sad.png
If you can list them I will probably watch them all!
gig.gif

Here are some that may get you started:

- Black Christmas: Technically a 70s movie, but same sort of plot devices. Excellent movie regardless ('When a Stranger Calls' rather, um, ripped off this movie)
- The Burning: Technically set at camp, follows the sorority movie type themes though
- April Fools Day: same as above, only set as a college friend get-together
- The House on Sorority Row: I was thinking it had to be this one, but maybe not
- Sorority House Massacre: Another one it is likely to be
- Silent Night, Deadly Night
- Sleepaway Camp: Not sorority, just covering bases in case one of these fits
Agh, I'll have to ask my husband about the other titles I'm thinking of. He'll probably remember their names. I'm pretty sure it'll turn out to be Sorority Row or Sorority House though, both are pretty well known.
smile.png

- Not sorority, but you might enjoy Dario Argento and his many films. Susperia is usually the crowd pleaser, and involves girls at a dance camp. He is know for his amazing color choices, and he really pushes them in that film.

Quote:
Wait, wasn't that the one where Guy A says "Garbage Day!" in a really silly voice and shoots Guy B?

A movie where Sandra Bullock is young and that is an "OLD" movie, ya'll are just too young. Now a movie where Jonh Wayne is young...Now THAT is an old movie!

Back
Top Bottom