Love these babies! New to chickens.

kskyles

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
I am a stay at home wife and mommy. My husband is in the ministry and we have a three year old little boy bundle of wonder. On a recent trip to Tractor Supply for fencing materials, we ended up coming home with 12 new babies! 4 bantams, 4 straight run and 4 pullets. They were two weeks old when we bought them and boy what an adventure they have been so far. I look forward to being a member of this group! I've never raised anything. So far I have managed to keep the three of us alive, though
1f604.png
I have so much to learn and am thankful I found this group! So where do I post if I want to learn a little more about each of my little precious loves?

Last edited:
Thank you! I forgot to mention how long we've had them. They are five weeks now. So I will use that link to post their pictures! Thanks again!!

Welcome to BYC. Keeping the family alive and healthy is great practice for keeping your flock healthy. Good luck in your new venture.

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

Back
Top Bottom