Love When I Have An Egg Suprise!

BerthasMommy

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 4, 2011
Southeast Texas
So I went out to get the eggs for the afternoon and to give my flock some crack also known as dried meal worms and I was so excited I yelled lol I believe I scared a alert out of my rooster gumbeaux
big_smile.png
I have been waiting for an EE egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2h6f63b.jpg

Quote:
I have been feeling like a crazy chicken momma lol I was really curious/hoping to see a blue egg lol I already have all brown egg layers. So now I have one more EE and one white leghorn and then they will all be laying ladies!!
smile.png

enjoy those pretty eggs while you can...mine laid very consistently for about 2 months since then NOT A SINGLE EGG from the free loader hen.
barnie.gif
When I go to collect the eggs she just looks at me like "What?"
he.gif

yuckyuck.gif

I get the same look from my EE!! Its as if she's saying do you mind, get your hand out from under my butt! Sheesh, can't a lady have some privacy!! I tend to rush my girls, I just love collecting their eggs!
celebrate.gif

I know I'm strange, the simple things in life give me the greatest joy!!

I can't see the pic but I wish I could. I have 3 EE's and one lays a pale blue/green egg a d she's broody so none at the moment. The second one lays a medium beige egg and the third either lays a brown egg or is not laying yet (at 26 weeks old.) Oh well, I guess I'll have to order more and see if I can get more blue ones!

Back
Top Bottom