Lowes playhouse 4x4 "My Little Playhouse" Kankakee Illinois $149!

I printed out the web page with the $99.00 price and asked to speak with the manager. After a bit of discussion, the manager said that it is policy to honor other store pricing if it is on the web.

I told the manager he could keep the print out and he thanked me and returned to his manager hiding place.
Good luck!

Goodness!

My Very Own Playhouse #263210 for $99.00!

The Lowe's of Champaign Illinois also lists a "$4.99 Parcel Shipping on orders $99.00 and above." There is a 150 pound weight limit on this shipping special.

I have sent an email to Lowes asking about the shipping on this wonderful chic...oops, Playhouse. Suspect it may be over the 150 pound limit on the $4.99 special. But, gee, maybe the $4.99 shipping will apply. If all my dreams come true pertaining to another cute lil hen house, it may only cost $103.99 plus tax.

Every Lowe's in the Los Angeles's area do not carry this playhouse according to any of their websites. I plan to call them tomorrow.

I'm a lurker that just cannot resist a bargain!

Grins and Hi everyone!!!
Zippity-do-dah in California

This is so funny!!!
gig.gif
Can you imagine the headlines? "Chickens Cause Mass Hysteria at Lowes Nationwide"!!

ROTFL!!!

I live 20 min south of Kankakee 50 min north of Champain, if that helps any one. Should I be thinking about one to start my chickens? How many freerange chickens could you put in there?

Quote:
The one that I bought was in the lumber section. First it was in the back of the store, then they moved it to the front of the lumber department.

I had no luck in getting any money back using the Champaign, IL store price. I paid $179, plus tax. The playhouse is really cute.

Quote:
It's 4'x4' by 6' high. I personally will have 5 or 6 with constant access to their run. Seems like everyone has their own thoughts about the right amount of space, so just read up and use your best judgement.
smile.png

Tried the shipping thing, I was "out of shipping range". Still waiting for call back from them though.

Also, the dimensions were too big apparently.

Shipping to WA was quoted to be 79.99

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom