Lucky Me, I Have 8+ Lavender Sebastopol Hatching Eggs!

I'm from upstate ny and was wondering if anybody can PLEASE PLEASE sell me some white sebastipol babies! :( I've searched everywhere and nobody has any for sale that they don't want a LOT of money for :( If nobody wants to sell their babies then does anybody know anywhere I can buy some goslings from? Please..... I've looked on the internet for more than a week straight and have come up with nothing except for one person who wants $100 per bird plus shipping and they aren't even sexed or anything. Please any advice is appreciated. Katie still [email protected]

I'm from upstate ny and was wondering if anybody can PLEASE PLEASE sell me some white sebastipol babies! :( I've searched everywhere and nobody has any for sale that they don't want a LOT of money for :( If nobody wants to sell their babies then does anybody know anywhere I can buy some goslings from? Please..... I've looked on the internet for more than a week straight and have come up with nothing except for one person who wants $100 per bird plus shipping and they aren't even sexed or anything. Please any advice is appreciated. Katie still [email protected]
Breeding season for geese is between February and June (roundabouts) so it would be rare for someone to have babies for sale at this time. Then, from what i have seen, most breeders seem to want to grow out their babies to see if they want to keep them, then sell off the ones they don't want to keep later in the year.

My suggestion is to buy hatching eggs. There is someone on this board selling hatching eggs in the Buy/Sell section of the board, and she also sells on ebay. And there are other people selling eggs on ebay as well. i have six eggs in my incubator now i bought on ebay, and they have all developed. Good luck! If you keep looking and asking, or consider hatching your own, you should have your own Sebastopols soon.

CONGRATS on thre lav eggs!
Best wishes with your hatch.
thumbsup.gif

Enchanted, we live in FL so we have spoonbills, flamingos, cranes, ibis, egrets to name a few. The spoons this year were very unafraid a d would wade near the ducks and geese as they swam and as we did chores. Always fun to have them visit.

Enchanted, we live in FL so we have spoonbills, flamingos, cranes, ibis, egrets to name a few. The spoons this year were very unafraid a d would wade near the ducks and geese as they swam and as we did chores. Always fun to have them visit.

Ah, that figures. i saw them for the very first time on vacation at Walt Disney World in Florida this January, in the Animal Kingdom. They are so beautiful and interesting. Lucky you to have such exotic birds in your area. :)

Back
Top Bottom