Lunch with a fellow BYC member

Congrats on the 2nd grandkid Dac.

I would have loved to have joined ya all. I haven't met another BYCer
I didn't like, at least in person.
roll.png

Quote:
Oh geez! How could I forget your grandson? I'll edit the original post. He's a good baby. Very quiet. You're right, after we were all seated, we hardly noticed him.

You know it's a good baby if you don't notice him. I see this as a positive. Besides I don't know how the rest of your families put up with you two-if you both yak as much as you post

We did yak a bit.
lol.png

Quote:
Oh geez! How could I forget your grandson? I'll edit the original post. He's a good baby. Very quiet. You're right, after we were all seated, we hardly noticed him.

You know it's a good baby if you don't notice him. I see this as a positive. Besides I don't know how the rest of your families put up with you two-if you both yak as much as you post

I don't know about Buster's family, but we put up with my dad (Dacjohns) because he's so lovable (most of the time) and because he loves my kids and indulges my daughter and keeps her occupied so I can rest.
smile.png

Quote:

I don't know about Buster's family, but we put up with my dad (Dacjohns) because he's so lovable (most of the time) and because he loves my kids and indulges my daughter and keeps her occupied so I can rest.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom