Lunch with a fellow BYC member

Buster

Back to Work
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
The Frozen Wasteland of Idaho
My family and I had lunch with dacjohns and his wife, daughter, son-in-law and their granddaughter and grandson today. We had a good visit even if the restaurant we chose had way below average service. Thanks for meeting us and visiting with us today Dave. You have a wonderful family and we look forward to talking to your daughter and her husband about chickens!

Last edited:
Yay!! How Cool! Now you should convince Dac to visit Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
wink.png

I think I'm wearing him down
lol.png

It was good time. We even talked about other things besides chickens. Found out that we have a lot in common and have crossed paths though at different times.

Our new grandson was there too but he was so quiet no one noticed him.

Jared even said some good things about Rob.
smile.png

Okie. I'm working on it. Sheesh, give me a break.
lol.png

Quote:
Oh geez! How could I forget your grandson? I'll edit the original post. He's a good baby. Very quiet. You're right, after we were all seated, we hardly noticed him.

Quote:
Oh geez! How could I forget your grandson? I'll edit the original post. He's a good baby. Very quiet. You're right, after we were all seated, we hardly noticed him.

You know it's a good baby if you don't notice him. I see this as a positive. Besides I don't know how the rest of your families put up with you two-if you both yak as much as you post

Back
Top Bottom