Lupus nephritis

Pics
George, I would have thought that here, in this thread, you would get some respite. I see I was wrong..........
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Jenny is back in the hospital once again. The chemo treatments have been spaced out further than anticipated because of her blood count adverse reactions. She had treatment number four two weeks ago tomorrow. Thursday of last week she spiked a fever of 104 and was immediately admitted to the hospital. In addtion to an EXTREMELY low white cell count she had Strep throat, bladder infection, a bowel infection and a gum infection. The antibiotics seem to be working and her white cell count is starting to increase, but her red cell count is dropping.
barnie.gif
Her father once again has been her shadow every second that she is in the hospital. What a man he has become. Through all of this crap she has managed to make the honor roll the last two marking periods. She was supposed to undergo two more of the chemo treatments, but they are in the process of rethinking her treatment regimen. Folks, medicine is NOT an exact science.

Oh no! I was actually thinking about her yesterday and wondering how she's doing now. Hoping she's better... I'm sorry to hear this. Good luck to you all and prayers send for a quick recovery
hugs.gif

I'd been thinking about Jenny, too, and hoping that no news was good news. Praying fervently that she continues to respond to treatment, and recovers quickly from this latest setback. Praying for all of you.
fl.gif

Keeping her grades up with all that's been going on is amazing. You go, girl!

Oh, man. I hate to hear of the setback, but I will be praying that it is taken care of quickly for her sake and that you, and the rest of the family, don't have too much stress to endure. She is an incredible girl to have suffered through the physical difficulties she has had and still maintain her drive to succeed in school! So admirable! Tell her to stay positive and keep fighting, and tell her that there are a bunch of chicken people pulling and praying for her!

Take care, dear Sour.......

Back
Top Bottom