Lyon's Cabinet Incubator

Billy Grasser

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2016
Hi does anyone here have any experience with the Lyon's cabinet incubator? I looked at one last night and it appears to be a carbon copy of the old Sportsmans that had main and back up thermostats. It's fully functional but my concern is replacement parts. Are the GQF parts compatible? I couldn't even find the company website online, I know they made the Turn X and Roll X incubators and had Marsh in the company name as well. None of my searches produced any answers

Attachments

• 20201007_170445.jpg
    20201007_170445.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 38
I can't tell you if they are compatible. I was looking for one a few months ago and the website that had parts was out of business too. There is one guy in the midwest that used to have parts. I came across it a couple of years ago. He puts them together and sells repaired and reburbished old time incubators but I've since lost the contact information. Seems like it will be difficult unless you keep a stock of inoperative incubators for parts if you can't use the GQF. Hope you find a solution.

Thanks for the reply. Since posting this I contacted my provincial GQF supplier and their advice was to leave it where it sits. I think im just going to buy a new one this winter

Back
Top Bottom