Lyons Cabinet Incubator

SDTulip

Chirping
May 25, 2019
I got amazingly lucky and now own a fully (I think) functioning Lyons Cabinet Incubator. It holds temp and humidity great and the automatic turner makes a big switch every hour or so. Is that too often for any particular type of eggs? I have mostly hatched quail and chickens but hoping to find some guinea eggs this year.

I got amazingly lucky and now own a fully (I think) functioning Lyons Cabinet Incubator. It holds temp and humidity great and the automatic turner makes a big switch every hour or so. Is that too often for any particular type of eggs? I have mostly hatched quail and chickens but hoping to find some guinea eggs this year.
Turning every hour is not to much...most cabinet bators turn the eggs every 2 or 3 hour intervals. I'm not familiar with Lyons incubators but 1 hour interval will not hurt the embryos at all.

Turning every hour is not to much...most cabinet bators turn the eggs every 2 or 3 hour intervals. I'm not familiar with Lyons incubators but 1 hour interval will not hurt the embryos at all.
Thanks, I have a variety of eggs in now and will be adding guinea today!

Back
Top Bottom