Lyrics game!!! (:

Quote:
People Are Strange by The Doors!
big_smile.png
I cheated though, I Googled it... haha I love The Doors though, figured it was an oldies song but didnt know it was them.. haha I love The Doors!
love.gif

I love The Doors...
love.gif

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

idk?

Wel it goes like this, the fourth the fifth, the minor fall the major lift. the baffled king composing "_____"

I have no clue...

celebrate.gif
Do you ever feel. like a plactic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again
do you ever feel. feel so paper thin like a house of cards that blow from caving in
do you ever feel. already buried deep. 6ft under screens when no one seems to hear a thing

do you know that there's still a chance for you. cause theres a spark in you. you just got it tonight
the light and let it shine. just own the night. like a heart featherd life. cause baby your a firework
c'mon let your colors burst
celebrate.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have no clue...

celebrate.gif
Do you ever feel. like a plactic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again
do you ever feel. feel so paper thin like a house of cards that blow from caving in
do you ever feel. already buried deep. 6ft under screens when no one seems to hear a thing

do you know that there's still a chance for you. cause theres a spark in you. you just got it tonight
the light and let it shine. just own the night. like a heart featherd life. cause baby your a firework
c'mon let your colors burst
celebrate.gif

haha thats ok, me neither.... lol I know yours though, it's Firework by Katy Perry!!
big_smile.png
haha

oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shining
her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying. she's so beautiful and i tell her everyday
i know i know when i complement her she wont belive me. its so its so sad to think that she caint see what i see.
but everytime she ask's me do i look O.K. i say. when i see your face, theres not a thing that i would change
couse gurl your amazing. just the way you are. and when you smile the world stops and stares for awile.
cause girl your amazing just the way you are.

Just The Way You Are --- Bruno Mars

Dímelo
Tú dímelo
Dímelo

Dímelo por que estas fuera de mi
Y al mismo tiempo estas muy dentro
Dímelo sin hablar y hazme sentir todo lo que yo ya siento

Después yo te veo y tú me miras
Y Vamos a comernos nuestra vida
Yo no voy a conformarme inventándote
Siempre ha sido así
Por que yo no puedo despegarme de ti