M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Oh, those 4 pekin ducks are afraid of the pond.
lau.gif
We can't get them in it. Crazy ducks.

In Tylertown, MS every first Saturday of each month there is a sell at the Walthall county Co-Op laying hens are typically 15 and roosters are about 10 this is usually for full grown birds. Last time I went a lady was selling white silkies. I also look on craigslist there are always all kinds of birds for sell sometimes roosters are free. I am still trying to find some birds myself mostly Delawares, Rhode Island Reds, and Barred Rocks so far I have not come across any one selling any. Happy Farming to you all
yippiechickie.gif

Well you can always check craigslist there are lots of different animals for sale there. I usually miss the sells because they start at 7 and end at 12 and once all the animals are sold they leave so my flow is a small eight with two roosters. I miss having one rooster Shundaclair is so mean and Saturday is a horny cock who likes knocking over food. UGH the life of a small time farmer.
love.gif
idunno.gif

Lol. I have just discovered at the first of this week, that one of my Buff Orpingtons is a cockerel. But he is a sweety. Hope he stays that way. I found someone who has silkies sorta near, and was going to go there today to look at/potentially purchase. But was not to be. Kids with school issues, etc. Everything in it's time. I believe there is a reason for everything. The delay is meant! Now if I can get the month old chicks to accept the two week olds without pecking/traumatizing them, I'll be happy. One thing at a time.

I've already posted here but it's been awhile and I'm just getting back in the game. Anyone around the Ocean Springs area of the coast? I'm just north of O.S.

Back
Top Bottom