M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Yazoo City here! Flock of 20 hens and 1 roo. Getting another 40ish today! 8 chicks at one week old today! One son! 5 dogs! Married happily!

I know this has been discussed here but I wanted to get an updated list.

Does anyone know of any poultry auctions? I know the ones in Lumberton but I can't remember what weekend they do them.

Thanks!!

hello my name is chastity and was wondering if any have any large polish chickens or any bantam araucana with no tails or any ameraucana bantam or any call ducks or any muskovies ducks or any females goats or any silkies hens or any cochins hens if so or if you don,t do you know any one who have some thanks that would not mind giving them to me thanks and also looking for brooders cages/ chickens pens or any coops or even some out side chain link dog kennels thanks text me at 228 313 8820 or messages me that are in or close to Mississippi I'm in Gulfport ms thanks

hello my name is chastity and was wondering if any have any  large polish chickens or any bantam araucana  with no tails or any ameraucana bantam or any call ducks or any muskovies ducks  or any females goats or any silkies hens or any cochins hens if so or if you don,t do you know any one who have some thanks that would not mind giving them to me thanks and also looking for brooders cages/ chickens pens or any coops  or even some out side chain link dog kennels thanks text me at 228 313 8820 or messages me that are in or close to Mississippi I'm in Gulfport  ms thanks

I have some wire fencing that you could have for free. All you have to do is pick it up. More than enough for a medium size pen area. I also have 3 rolls of plastic fencing. I bought them at $40 a roll. The holes were too large to keep the bitties in. I'm willing to let them go at $30 a roll.

We are in central Ms. We have Orpingtons, Guineas and Red Rangers. We have 4 pearl guineas for sale currently.

Back
Top Bottom