M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Subscribing! I'm in South Mississippi and I am looking for Olive Eggers, Blue Laced Wyandottes, Easters eggers, And Lavender Orpingtons!
1f425.png
1f425.png
1f425.png
Any help is appreciated!

No, too scared about Avian influenza from last year
hide.gif
, but this gives me time to keep working on the melanistic mallards and fixing up the call duck aviary. I possibly will next year once I get a good stock out of my call ducks, they are terrible hatchers
gig.gif

Last edited:
No, too scared about Avian influenza from last year:oops: , but this gives me time to keep working on the melanistic mallards and fixing up the call duck aviary. I possibly will next year once I get a good stock out of my call ducks, they are terrible hatchers :gig .
:gig we need more waterfowl! I wasnt able to go look this year thanks to 4H day, but I plan on showinv this coming state up there...just gotta pick a breed :oops:

I don't really agree much with the 4-h system on waterfowl. 2 years ago the contestant that won the fair event for waterfowl, showed a duck that was clearly mixed breed, but he claimed that it was a welsh harlequin when it was a saxony coloring, its body was not at all linear to be a harlequin and its feet were a pale yellow, when a saxony's are breed standard orange and harlequins are a dark yellow to black.

I'm sure you'll find a breed you probably have plenty of beautiful birds!

Last edited:
I don't really agree much with the 4-h system on waterfowl. 2 years ago the contestant that won the fair event for waterfowl, showed a duck that was clearly mixed breed, but he claimed that it was a welsh harlequin when it was a saxony coloring, its body was not at all linear to be a harlequin and its feet were a pale yellow, when a saxony's are breed standard orange and harlequins are a dark yellow to black. 

I'm sure you'll find a breed you probably have plenty of beautiful birds!
actually the state show isnt run by 4H, it run by a show group that brings in judges.
Poultry Chain IS 4H run though.

Haha that the issue :gig though what I really want I cant have because mom anti dubbing.

Back
Top Bottom