M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I have a quick question. Why can't I get in contact with Betty Roberts? I have been trying to contact her since last October about the N.P.l.P. testing. I would really like to be able to ship chicks and eggs. Is this something that is required to be able to do so? I have talked to her approximately on 3 different occasions. She was supposed to get back with me and set up an appointment. But I've heard nothing. No one responds to emails or calls. Has something happened? Or, have I somehow ticked them off and don't know it? When I contact other people they just send me back to her.

You might want to try contacting Jim Watson, Betty Roberts is slow about getting things done, here's his contact info:

Dr. Jim Watson, State Veterinarian, Mississippi Board of Animal Health, P.O. Box 3889, Jackson 39207.
Phone: (601)359-1170, FAX: (601)359-1177
E-mail: [email protected].

Hello everyone, I'm new to the chicken world and love BYC.

My chicken project started this spring when I got a few chicks for my grandaughter, Golden Seabright and Japanese Banties, then DW wanted some eggs so I got 2 Delawares and a Buff Orp, then we got a BR and a frizzle ??? banty. My newest breed are Coronation/Sussex and I plan on sticking to more exotic breeds as soon as the rest disappear. I'm thinking of raising some French Black Copper Marans, let me know if anyone has any.

I'm glad to see so many people from MS on here, I wish I would've found this site before I bought my chickens, I drove to AL to pick some up and got whatever was there.

Hello robnms, welcome to the site
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom