M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Quote:
LOL! I do alot of work with the countys and the supervisors....
smile.png
Enjoy BYC!!

Quote:
Hi neighbor, we have property where you live and hope to retire their some day. We love our place and the community of Brookhaven.

My wife and I will be going to the upcoming plays in the newly renovated theatre. One is next weekend, but we will be going this weekend as well.

This winter sure has been cold, we got snow twice and broken pipes after that 15 degree night, that I still need to fix, will be doing that this weekend.

welcome-byc.gif

...JP

Hey all. JP33 I like Brookhaven too but plan on moving out of the city limits (that we got annexed into) in a few years. I love the country but like town to not be too far away. I have owned Game chickens for right at 10 years. WOW......You know I just now realized that I have had them that long. The past 3 years I have decreased the amount of Game and introduced more Standard poultry. To me they are still pretty but are not as beautiful as the game. I now have Game, Silver Duckwing Old English Bantams, Black and Gold Sexlinks, Speckled Sussex, RIR hens only I don't like the pure roosters, 2 Silver Gray Dorkens..(had more but dog attacked and killed 10 and 15 different chickens summer '09), And just recently got so EEs for the different egg color. One day I might be able to afford so chickens that lay those dark chocolate or red looking eggs. Around here it's hard to find good breeders......I have been getting all my Standard poultry from Ideal. I don't mind a cross by any means, but to find any breeder is just so hard. If I can avoid bad luck I will have plenty of Speckled Sussex, crosses, and bantams.

I am kinda a night owl but maybe we can get this tread going good.
smile.png

Quote:
Our place is actually on the outskirts. I can leave my place and be in down town Brookhaven in less than ten minutes. Its conveniant, yet we're still in the country in our woods.

I keep bees there now, but when we move there, I'm definitely going to go Doo little.

...JP

Jeslewmazer I LOVE my speckled sussex!! I only have 2 hens... but they are great!!! The best attitude.
Also, I love my light brahmas!! I am really wanting to get some buff brahmas, possibly some bantam ones.

You can click on my page to see a list of all my babies.

Back
Top Bottom