M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I have a quail pen with a quail run. I've been hatching out a few this winter. I haven't had a good hatch rate, though. I blame the weather. I have 200 in the incubator now. I hope I do better than last time. I had 350 and only hatched out 27.

Hi All~
I'm from Brooksville, MS. I moved here from Meridian to be close to family, but still work in Meridian. Glad to see all of the chicken lovers here. I'm just starting out. My Dad passed away last September and I was left to tend to his small chicken flock. It's been quite a learning experience and sooooo much fun. I have 24 eggs in the incubator right now. I candeled a few tonight and it looks like I have baby chicks inside! I'm so excited about that! BYC has a wealth of info. I'm glad I found these forums.

Quote:
I just hatched out my first batch of quail...... 35 or so jumbo brown coturnix and 18 button quail.

I joined in the feb egg swap and got more. So, i have a mix of jumbo brown and white coturnix and silver buttons in the bator now.
So, I gotta get busy and get a quail pen complete..... ((((LONG SIGH)))) They are alot of work so far....
smile.png

Quote:
Brother married Becky Thompson and they bought a store in Tupelo. My son is being transfered to Maxwell- Gunter in Ala. How far is that from Mississippi? I told my wife I was moveing to Alabama. To be near my grandchildren LOL.

Back
Top Bottom