M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I was in the dark for 3 days, we got to use our "katrina" generator again. at least it wasn't 2weeks. we even had a big bday party sat
cool.png

help I have too many roos i live in learned, 30miles se of jax. 2 are being called comets, one rir, and one white leghorn or production white? ANYONE HERE WANT EM'
never mind

Last edited:
I have lots of chickens.. 66, but most of them are bities.. I have like 6 or 7 big chickens, rest are around a month old or so and getting younger and younger to 1 week.. I have a mille fleur pair, a buff ameracauna, a barred rock that somehow got feathers on her feet(all my adults were bought at an auction near here) a buff hen that has a bit of silkie blood in her( pouf on head and blue face) a little bluish hen that is an unknown breed.. All in all, 3 bantams and 3 standards.. Im looking for Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, or even just plain old blue laced.. bloodline isn't important to me as i want them just for their looks.. Silkies and Seramas are also on my to get list.

I have a pair of silkie Seramas. The little hen was broody (and a good broody at that), but none of her eggs hatched, or I would have some for sale! Anyway, I think I didn't store the eggs properly according to msucares.com publications on care and storage of fertile eggs. Next time, I will store the eggs at 55 degrees F and 75% relative humidity for no longer than seven days before placing them under my broody. jmhappycowboy is going to be raising Seramas again, too! I can't wait! I would like to raise bantams myself, and he has so much experience. It will be nice to have someone like him to nurture me, a newbie to breeding and hatching.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom