M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Here is just a couple of pics like requested of the few of the SLW hens i have. these pics where taken in Nov. and thatis one of my turkey hens with them. I am getting a turkey egg once every 4 days.

they hens are a year old and the rooster will be year this spring. I will have to see if i can catch a pic of him. it may take a day or two.
clarissa

Ok I wanted to add pics of the roosters and my lattest additions but can not attached photos or upload them to an album. Anyone know how
barnie.gif

It will not even light up the link things for me to upload them. There. I do not have a few pics of the chickens on my facebook page. I got 2 red lace splash hen wyndottes and a red blue lace wyndotte hen yesterday going to add a red blue lace wyndotte rooster to those girls next week. I like the wyndottes

Clarissa

I don't know what's going on then. What is your facebook username and I'll look at your pictures there? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.
Where are you getting your wyandotte's from?

Last edited:
My wyndottes all but3 of the silver lace was bought from people. The other 3 cohere from ideal hatchery. Facebook is clarissa daniels. Picayune ms

That me put the chicken pics up yesterday. I conformation show my dogs besides doing the chickens. I have animals
clarissa

Back
Top Bottom