M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hi ya'll, I have not been here in a while and am surprised how the MS folks are getting on board.

Ashyanne, there is a singing group I heard once from down your way. The Mule Skinners or something like that. Two couples. Do you know who I am talking about? I sure enjoyed their music.

2dream - Mule Skinners - they are just a couple of miles from me! There is another group (can't remember their name) that sings at the local catfish house that you might enjoy too. The catfish house is called Catfish Point - Good food too!
big_smile.png

I found Mule Skinners on some music site that sells CD's for all kinds of musicians. I wonder if that other group has any CD's they sell. Anyway thanks for the info.
I may have to make a trip to that catfish house. I love catfish and good music. You don't usually find both at the same place. LOL

Hi Y'all!!

Im Nancy and hubby and I just getting in to this new adventure. He says it will be HIS retirement project (1.5 yrs from now) but I sure seem to be doing a lot of the work!
We live in Cleveland, MS and just wanted to say hi to all our neighbors.

Quote:
hey :}. Welcome to the Forum. Thread, and also the hobby of "chickening". what do you plan on doing? (if you dont mind me asking). Showing? Backyard laying flock? just pets? sell for money?

-Daniel

Just a backyard laying flock for now and maybe sell a few at our local farmers market next year! Right now we are up to 22 chickens .. 2 naked necks, 2 Welsummers, 2 Mahogany Reds, 1 Rhode Island White, 2 black sex links, 4 red sex links, 2 dominiques (or however u spell it) and 7 bantams that i dont know what they are. OHHHHH.. and 5 baby Ameracaunas that are 1.5 wks old right now. They are soooo entertaining too.. we have them in clear brooder box in my living room so we can "keep an eye on em" .. lol

Back
Top Bottom