Ma’am... I’m gonna need to see some ID

I have 2 like yours I purchased them both as ISA Browns in November but there is definitely a difference in appearance especially as chicks so I’m going to guess with your chicks based off what I’ve learned with mine.. Rusty who’s a little older started out a rusty reddish brown color with stripes on her back and she slowly started getting white feathering coming in as she grew than more red over that.
#2 Rosie started out as a yellow chick (completely opposite than rusty) and her feathers started coming in just like the one up top in your last pic☝️

The reddish brown specks ... now that they are both 18-20 wks you can’t tell them apart from far away— but up close Rusty has more white underlying feathers and she lays really nice dark brown eggs (wasn’t expecting them to be so dark) Rosie hasn’t started laying yet but soon.
I believe that Rusty is an ISA Brown/ (she is a female) and Rosie is a cinnamon queen.

* So I think that your chick in 1st pic Looks the most like an Isa Brown, and the yellow chicks I think especially the last one are the Cinnamon Queens, I think the one with specks is Female. The brown feathering started when mine was about 3-4 weeks old, I don’t know how either look as males at that age or how their feathers come in but if the second picture is one of the chicks that you’re questioning could be either a cinnamon queen/ISA brown but if it is I’m thinking that’s the a male ISA Brown, & the white/yellow chicks *Especially 2nd to last pic (without those specks )are male cinnamon queens.

I also have 2 Sapphire Gems I love them. “Sapphire” (creative name right) laid her first egg (my first egg ever) in February. I live in NY so when I got them in November I figured they would start laying there eggs until the weather got warmer but she laid a extra large light brown cream colored egg, the other started the next day and theve both been laying really nice eggs ever since than

But here’s pics of both of the Isa & Cinnamon Queen as chicks and now
Rusty(Isa Brown F)
C9D86403-5883-451F-A1D7-EE99A1FF48EC.jpeg
Rusty & Rosie (Cinnamon Queen F)
EBB7BE49-407F-4458-825D-6992009C855B.jpeg
Rosie
D1F829BD-AE98-4CAA-AC28-45CE185F43E4.jpeg
Rusty (Middle)
D5CEAD61-0B30-4AAB-A542-D2A6ADCF0366.jpeg
Rosie
144B263A-C0C6-443D-B433-36B2BADA7A9F.jpeg

FAAD0FBC-04A6-409E-84B2-11B21777F109.jpeg
Rusty’s -(Isa Brown) egg far right **
-Middle egg Sapphire Gem even though the egg doesn’t look that big in the pic lol but WAY bigger than either beside it.

Back
Top Bottom