mad mad mad

Did he get life without parole or trying for that? If that is the case then they probally seen no need to try him on other changes as it would waste taxpayers money on someone who will never get out anyway.

I feel so sorry for your sister. It makes me sooo mad that people will get behind the wheel, injure or kill someone, and usually it isn't their first DUI either. Further, usually the impaired are not injured in the least. And this plea deal garbage, give me a break. Here in Kentucky, they either just passed a law or are trying to pass one, that instead of jail, DUI offenders will have something attached to their car that they have to blow into before the car will start. WHAT???? First off they have to pay to have it installed. How many do you think will do it. They will claim they are indigent and get it put on at the cost of taxpayers, and then....when they are drinking, if they want to drive, they'll just borrow another drunks car who has not been caught yet. So what good is this? Supposed to be to save money instead of putting them in jail...how?

So sorry this happened. Probably a waste of lawyer money,but I would want to do a civil case( if that is what it is called) to sue his estate. A lien on a home or take any money he has. I hope he never gets out of jail,and if he does well then-eye for an eye imo.

For the blower they just have someone else blow into it. Similar to people getting the urine from others for drug tests.

He hasnt been sentenced yet. he has a history of DUIs. him and a friend he was with the night before got pulled over for dui the friend was driving. this man was drunk also and he was let go home. he was on his way home from trying to post bail for his friend when the accident happen. who ever he dealt with at the jail or where ever didnt pay attention to him being drunk. he was 3 times the legal limit. they are sueing. he was in his dads company truck when the accident happened. not sure if his dad oWns the company or if the truck belonged to the company his dadbworked for.

Back
Top Bottom