MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

1f603.png
not at all. I just found it amusing for a moment

Lol! Yep, I've got that same fear! I am, in fact, a madam! So no worries ;-) I do have a chicken named Madam Poofy Brow Though. That's what happens when your avatar isn't you, everyone's left to wonder! But I am a she!
Good luck tonight Glory!
I say yall all the time! I'm in NC, out in the woods...lots of animals. Coyotes, deer, bears...everything!

Lol Silkie, that's good
1f602.png

I say y'all too but I'm lazy and auto correct didn't catch yall. We'll talk about anything
1f602.png

Last edited:
Yall should check out the thread two lies and a truth, it's super fun! Here's a tip: it is NOT two truths and a lie...I got on there and looked so stupid cause I read it wrong
1f62b.png
lol it's fun now though
1f603.png

Any of y'all got Ameraucanas? Yeah I spelled it wrong...
Friday I'm getting anywhere from 20 to 30 Ameraucana chicks. They are 1/8 'something else' 1/8 isnt much, and the breeder says they look, act, and lay coloured eggs just like an ameraucana. So, I'm totally cool with that :-D
So my question is: Anybody got a picture of their Ameraucana next to, like, a soda can? How big are these guys? The rooster they will live with is a giant Cochin...jsut wanna be sure they're big enough ;-)
They're also straight run
hit.gif
Oh well...
I'll be posting pics after I get them, and maybe you can help me figure out what that 'something else' is, too!

Ameraucanas (I spell it wrong too) are no longer Ameaucanas once another breed is added. Then they're just Easter eggers.
I have one EE and 2 EE mixes.
Ameraucanas are slimmer than Speckled Sussex, RIR, Orpingtons. All of my EEs are pretty Ancy and not extremely personable.
There are tons of threads/posts on how to sex Ameraucanas and EEs.
Post pics please!

Ameraucanas (I spell it wrong too) are no longer Ameaucanas once another breed is added. Then they're just Easter eggers.
I have one EE and 2 EE mixes.
Ameraucanas are slimmer than Speckled Sussex, RIR, Orpingtons. All of my EEs are pretty Ancy and not extremely personable.
There are tons of threads/posts on how to sex Ameraucanas and EEs.
Post pics please!
I don't really care about the breed, they're just a buck a piece, and I'm getting them to get some hens for my Cochin boys. I got eleven Cochins this winter, and only four were hens...I think I was set up...anyway, so I'm getting rid of all but the three I can't stand to part with and they need more girls. They're just for eggs, so if they lay eggs I don't care what they are, they're just pets
love.gif

I will definitely post some pics, and hopefully I can find out what their other eighth is! Oooh, maybe a Silkie!? That would be so cool...EEs with hair dos, and a Silkie personality! I kinda doubt it though, but that'd be great!

Back
Top Bottom