MadamPoofyBrow's Super Awesome Chat Thread!

Lol too funny. Yes I loooooove pics!!! Give them to God sweet
2764.png
They belong to Him anyway.
263a.png
They are in His hands. You've just got to realize this and don't stress yourself out. I'll pray for them too as well as for your peace of mind.
1f64f.png
1f618.png

Thanks Glory :-D
No more incubator action, except one peeping egg. Not sure what's happening under mama, but I'm gonna check on her first thing in the morning. I'll let you know :-D

9 out of 24 eggs hatched, and no more action. Considering all they went through during incubation, that's pretty good :-D

I'm about to upload some pics of them, but here's some of the Ameraucana chicks. The breeder said the rooster was 1/8 'something else' and the hens were pure Ameraucana. I met them, and they all looked pure to me...but I guess he knows
idunno.gif
Either way, they're only 1/16 'something else' if they are...they're super CUTE!!!!! He gave me an awesome deal, and they're so cute and super sweet! Their beards are so big I can't hardly even see their eyes! The one that's sitting up looking super cute is my little buddy. She (
fl.gif
) is the sweetest, and the only one I can really tell apart from the others at this point, lol! I left for twenty, but he made a package deal I couldn't pass up and came home with 38...which was all of them
ep.gif
He said their older siblings lay sky blue eggs...so excited! Anyone know when Ameraucanas start laying? They're two days old :)
Here's some pics...

My buddy!

I love how they sleep, they lay down and stretch one leg out, it's so cute!

One of the backs, so you can see the pattern. Some have distinct stripes, some are red with no stripes, and about half are black with yellow.

Chickie heap!

Two of the blacks :-D

Two Seramas and a Polish. I'll try and get some more, mama's protective, mean, and BITES. She is NOT fun. Very good to the chicks though, but seriously...ow...

Madam, they are so so so cute! Could you Pm me who you got them from? That was nice of him to give e you a deal!! I love bearded chickens! Next time I get silkies, I'm getting SQ beardies.

Back
Top Bottom